They definitely look their age but I think that only adds to their charm.
This poor corner had a falling out with Shadow when her toys were locked up inside. What's a pup to do? They had to be rescued!
Guess what's living in them now?
Garbage bags! And kitty litter! I'm sure Anheuser-Busch would be proud.
- My hair dryer started to sputter and fuss this morning, so I went "shopping" in my stockpile for a new one. Love that.
- I used up my last gallon size Ziploc bag this afternoon and unhappily discovered that I'm totally out of these. Oops!
- I have a bunch of expired EB's on my boyfriend's card that I have to use up. One store by me takes expired ones up to one week past the date, which is tomorrow. CVS's lackluster deals lately have made me lazy, I keep forgetting to check my dates and now I am forced to spend them. I'm sure I'll think of something to get, but I hate feeling under the gun like that. Maybe I can work some Ziploc bags into my scenarios.
- My rebates are calling my name. I've got a mile-high stack of receipts and rebate forms to fill out. Definitely not my favorite thing in the world to do. I wish I could just get a stamp made up with my name and address and BAM! stamp it and go.
- Speaking of rebates, I got my Kmart gift cards back for doing the Hershey's Pieces deal. The wording on the back of the cards looks like the standard gift card disclosure info. I wonder if they will work like regular gift cards even though they say "Good towards $10 of Hershey's Products"? Waddya think?