Monday, March 15, 2010

Stayfree Stupor

The Frizz Ease stylers I bought the other day didn't clear for the RA rebate. I must have mis-read Laurie's post about them. I'll return them and get my moolah back.

RiteAid - I forgot to bring my Video Values coupons for the Stayfree with me, but I still did pretty well. I'm going to print out some copies to use to finish up the deal for DBF's rebates.

First Store
  • 4 Stayfree Maxi Pads $6.99 each, BOGO 50% off sale (second will be $3.50), used two BOGO coupons (*Cashier took off $6.99 for each, 1/3 RP) and $5 off $20 coupon = $1.98

Second Store

  • 6 Stayfree Maxi Pads $6.99 each, BOGO 50% off sale, used three BOGO coupons (*Cashier took off $3.50 for each - bummer, 1/3 RP) and $5 off $20 coupon = $15.97

Now I've spent $50 towards SCR #24 ($25 WYB $50 worth of J&J products), so $7.05 profit.

For DBF's account:

  • 4 Stayfree Maxi Pads $6.99 each, BOGO 50% off sale (second will be $3.50), used two BOGO coupons (*Cashier took off $6.99 for each - got lucky again! 1/3 RP) and $5 off $20 coupon = $1.98

I just have to buy six more and I'm good to go.

Walgreens

  • 4 Excedrin Menstrual Variety two for $5.99 (first set rang up as $5.79 and $0.20, second as $3 and $2.99), used two freebie coupons (cashier entered in $5.79 for both - woo! from doing survey online, no longer available) and $2 Walgreens coupon (scanned four times automatically, from monthly coupon book) = $7.60 profit
  • Reese's Dark PB cup $0.49 with in-circular coupon (GIVE SECOND), used $0.55 coupon (3/14 SS) = $0.06 profit
  • 6 Velveeta shells and cheese $1.50 each
  • Total was $1.38

I could have used the overage from the Excedrin towards one of the RR deals this week, but there was nothing I really wanted so I decided to get some food instead. I had planned on getting two bags of flour ($1.50 each), but the store was totally out.

2 comments:

spaghetti0625 said...

I was starting to run low on my Stayfree too! Actually, low is NONE! I saw this deal and I'm like 'WOO HOO!' Does it count for the dark blue stayfree too? Is there also a Stayfree deal at CVS?

frugalsuz said...

The RA rebate looks like it counts for any size Stayfree, but I was going for the ones that were $6.99 each to get the most bang for my buck.

There's a monthly deal on the Stayfree at CVS, I have the details posted on my weekly deals thread.