- 4 Knox Nutra Mix for Strong Nails $3.49 each (found with other vitamins & Knox stuff), used four $4 coupons (2/14 RP or found in Healthy Savings booklet found in stores) and got back $4 catalina for spending $25 on Knox products (calculated based on shelf prices) = $6.04 profit
Here's what I used as fillers to eat up the overage: 3 Reeses king size candy bars $1 each, GoodLife cat treats $2.49 and three Capri Sun's $2.29 each. I'll use the Capri Suns towards the $20 Kraft Back to School rebate (WYB 10 crackers, 5 beverages and 5 Easy Mac cups).
One store didn't have four of the nail supplements, so I bought:
- 2 Knox Nutri Joint (canisters) $4.99 each ($9.99 shelf price) and one of the Nail thingies. Total after three $4 coupons was $1.47, so $2.53 profit after the $4 catalina.
RiteAid - these are for my set of rebates. I've bought 6 bottles of John Frieda sham/cond already, so I've done the rebate twice ($5 WYB 3, Limit 3 rebates). These four Biore finish out that rebate.
- 2 Biore Pore Strips (6-8 ct) $5 and 2 Biore cleansing towelettes $5, used four $1 RA coupons, two BOGO coupons (3/7 SS) and two $2 off 2 coupons (peelie coupon from packages) = $2 and will get back $5 for SCR #41 ($5 WYB 3, Limit 3 rebates) = $3 profit
- Psssssst shampoo $6.49, will submit for Try Me Free rebate at my parents' address (sticker on package) = FREE
- Used $5 off $20 coupon (or $5 off $25 coupon), total was $5