Wednesday, March 10, 2010

RA Rebates - Unexpected Bonus

So here's the update for MY set of rebates (items purchased in this post). I was cleared for:

$10 RA Gift Card - SCR #18
$10 John Frieda/Biore SCR #41
$1 Crest SCR #39

These were all I expected, but I also qualified for SCR #13 - $5 for Metamucil! The sizes of the bottles I bought didn't match the ones listed in the SCR booklet, so I wasn't expecting this at all. Since I bought three different kinds of Metamucil this day (huge bottle, medium bottle and capsules), unfortunately I don't know which one did the trick.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rebates and coupons are great. You can find a coupon for $1.00 any Queen Helene product like the Mint Julep Masque by following the link below. Feel free to pass the link on. Enjoy!

www.bit.ly/QH_Coupon