Friday, March 5, 2010

Awesome Cashiers

Walgreens - convinced two separate cashiers to adjust down the coupons! Woot woot!
  • 4 Wheat Thin crackers $0.99 each, used four $1 coupons (1/24 SS) = FREE
  • 4 Ritz crackers $0.99 each, used four $1 coupons (1/24 SS) = FREE

Will use these towards the $20 Kraft Back to School rebate. I've bought all the crackers I need to do the rebate twice (DBF's address and my parent's address).

ShopRite - love this cheese and $3.99 is a great price

  • 2 Black Bear Locatelli cheese $3.99 each
  • Used $5 catalina, total was $2.93 *I had planned on buying four cheeses here and using three $5 cats, but they would not allow me to use more than one cat, so I just bought the two.

At another store:

  • 2 Black Bear Locatelli cheese $3.99 each
  • SR reusable bag $0.99, used freebie catalina (from previous purchase) = FREE
  • Used $5 catalina, total was $3.04

Bought another three bags, using three freebie coupons. The cashier said I couldn't use the coupons all at once, so she rang them up separately.

No comments: