Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another Fun RiteAid Week 3/14 - 3/20

As always, my deals all come from the wonderful folks at HCW, Slick Deals and Erica at iheartcvs.com, iheartriteaid.com and iheartwags.com.

CVS - thanks for these deals Sam!
  • Right Guard Total Defense $2.50, buy two and use two $1.50 coupons and get back $2 EB (WYB 2, Limit 1) = FREE
  • Kashi Cereal $2.50, use $1.50 coupon (Vocal Point home mailer) = $1 each

March Monthly Deal

  • Stayfree Maxi Pads (regular, 24 count) $3.99, buy two and use BOGO coupon (1/3 RP) and get back $4 EB ($2 EB each, Limit 4) = FREE/$0.01 profit
RiteAid - $3 off $15 coupon (Exp. 3/31), $5 off $20 coupon or $5 off $25 coupon or $5 off $25 coupon (Exp. 3/31)

  • Renpure Organics Sham/Cond $6.99, BOGO sale, use $3 RA coupon (wonder if it would let you use two?) and look for ones with TMF tags on them (also found at RA & CVS) = $3 - $6 profit
  • *Same SCR as last week* Almay Makeup BOGO sale (PSA $6.99 - mascaras) buy two and use two $2 coupons (2/7 SS) and get back $5 (SCR #7, WYB 2) = $2.01 profit
  • Trident Layers Gum $0.99, use $0.75 coupon (2/7 SS) and $0.25 RA Game of Life Ticket coupon = FREE/$0.01 overage
  • Welch's Grape Juice (64 oz) $3, use $1 coupon and $1 RA coupon = $1

Here we go again with the scenarios. Transaction One:

  • 4 Stayfree Pads $6.99 each, BOGO 50% off sale (second will be $3.50), buy four and use two BOGO coupons (1/3 RP), four $1 RA coupons (last month's Video Values coupon) and $5 off $20 coupon = $2 overage (or just use two RA coupons to make it FREE) This will give you $20.97 towards SCR #24 - $25 WYB $50 worth of J&J products. Hopefully the cashiers will enter in the $6.99 price for the coupon. If they enter in $3.50, your total will be $4.97, still a profit
  • Repeat once more with six pads instead of four = $0.51 overage (or just use one less RA coupon) Now you'll have $52.43 towards the rebate and you'll qualify for $25 = $25 profit (more if you went for the overage)

You could also buy this item which counts towards the J&J rebate as well:

  • Visine $4.99, use $3 coupon (March issue All You magazine) and $3 coupon from circular = $1.01 overage at register

Walgreens

  • Excedrin Menstrual two for $5.99 (may ring up funny, when I bought four, first set rang up as $5.79 and $0.20, second as $3 and $2.99), use two freebie coupons (from doing survey online, no longer available) and $2 Walgreens coupon (will scan twice automatically, from monthly coupon book) = profit - depends on how much your cashier inputs the freebie coupons for
  • Sudafed OM Sinus Congestion Nasal Sprays $4.99, buy two and use two $4 coupons (3/14 RP) and get back $5 RR = $3.02 profit
  • Revlon Matte Eyeshadow $4.99 regular price, 40% off sale so $2.99, buy four and use four $2 coupons (2/21 SS) and get back $5 RR *Good on your next purchase of Revlon, not a regular RR (WYB $10 worth) = $1.04 profit
  • Colgate Total Advanced or Enamel Strength (5.8 oz) or Sensitive Toothpaste (6 oz) $3.99, use $1 coupon and get back $4 RR = $1.01 profit or FREE/$0.01 profit
  • Reese's Dark PB cup $0.49 with in-circular coupon (GIVE SECOND), use $0.55 coupon (3/14 SS) = $0.06 profit

General Printable Rebate Offers

10 comments:

Jen said...

Can I ask a question about the WBCL rebate? I have never done a rebate before so this would be my first. I bought 4 bags. I notice the terms state one per address, not per person. However, they mandate your phone number and email address on the form. So would I be okay t do one rebate at 4 different addresses (the way you indicate you do many of yours)? Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance!

frugalsuz said...

Jennifer,
I bet you're gonna get hooked on rebates soon enough! I usually do rebates in triplicate - my address, my boyfriend's address and my parents' address. I use my name at my address and my parents, but then use my boyfriend's name at his. If the forms ask for emails & phone numbers, I will usually put down different ones. Hope that helps!

Pubbler said...

I could be wrong, but I know that the last time I bought Stayfree at RA, it was $3.99 each. I'm pretty sure I got some of the Maxi pads too.

Jen said...

Suz, thanks! I was concerned about the rebate checks coming in other peoples' names (is that how it works?) I just filled out my forms for Sure Men, Sure Women (I found some with TMF stickers finally!) and WBCL, and then the P&G coupon booklets. I'm sure in 6 weeks I'll have forgotten about sending them and it'll be like Christmas LOL
PS, this is "Shoes" from the WIR forums =)

Anonymous said...

From reading on HCW, someone mentioned that it might be better to do the Stayfree J&J rebate on a week when it is not B1G1 50%, so they don't take off the lesser value one...what do you think? Also, Right Guard is B1G1 free this week and I have a coupon for a free Right Guard deodorant. Can I use that and end up getting 2 free at Rite Aid?

Sam said...

I found some pretty decent CVS deals - mainly on Dove/Degree deodorants. They end up being 6/$1 after coupons & EBs. Not free, but DH goes through a lot (really not sure how that happens, but it beats the alternative I guess). Also, the Kashi Heart-to-heart is $2.50, minus the $1.50 VP Qs makes it only $1/box!

I have them all posted over on SamsSecrets.wordpress.com if you want to check them out.

frugalsuz said...

Pubbler,
You may be right, I wonder if anyone on HCW caught that.

Jennifer,
That's one of the things I love about rebates. I get my mail and get back money I had forgotten about, its a great feeling.

Kathy,
Hmm, that might be easier. I've been wondering how the deal would work with the BOGO coupon. You can certainly use your freebie coupon with the BOGO sale. :)

Sarah,
Great, thanks!

Stephanie said...

So I was back-tracking trying to find a link to the P&G rebate (buy $50 get the $120 coupon booklet). I found it, but when I click on the download your savings form button, it says the file is bad? Would you happen to have a direct link to it? I've been scrounging up receipts and have bought enough to send off for this finally!

frugalsuz said...

Stephanie,
That's strange, I just went to the form and was able to open it without a problem. If you can't open it, just email me at frugalsuz@hotmail.com and I'll email you a copy.

Stephanie said...

Tried it this morning and it still wasn't letting me open it, but I just tried again and was able to! Thanks : )