- 12 boxes Cinnamon Chex (13.5 oz) and Cinnamon Toast Crunch (12.8 and 15.7 oz) cereals $2 each (shelf price $3.79 and $3.59 each), used four $0.75 coupons and $2 off 2 coupon (printed after I scanned the Chex) = $15.85 ($0.15 bag discount) and got back two $10 catalinas = $4.15 profit *Doing the math now, I realized my total was $44, so I could have bought one less box of cereal to increase my profit
I got back one $10 cat for every $20 that I spent on GM cereals. I read on HCW that the deal doubled (spend $40, get back $20) and since there are few S&S's in my area, I decided to spend the greater amount OOP and do the deal twice all at once. This deal is not advertised in the circular, so I was very careful to only select the varieties and sizes that this store had marked as participating items in the aisle. I'm going to see what other coupons I can scrounge up and do the deal (or maybe something different) tomorrow at a different S&S.
CVS - had a whole bunch of expired EB's to use up. This store accepts them up to one week past the date and I don't think I did too bad.
- 2 Stayfree Maxi Pads (16 - 24 count) $3.69 each, used BOGO coupon (1/3 RP), $1 coupon and $4 off 2 CVS coupon (from scanner) and got back $4 EB ($2 EB each, Limit 4, monthly deal) = $5.31 profit
- Colgate Total Advanced, Enamel or Sensitive Toothpaste (6 - 7.6 oz) $3.99, used $1 coupon (April All You magazine) and got back $3.99 EB (Limit 1) = $1 profit
- Crest Rinse (14.8 - 16.9 oz) $3.99, used $2 coupon (2/7 P&G) and got back $2 EB (Limit 1) = FREE/$0.01 profit
- 5 Dawn with Olay Dish Soaps (9.5 - 10.3 oz) $0.96 each, used five $0.50 coupons (3/7 P&G) = $2.30 or $0.46 each
- 4 Rold Gold pretzels $2.99 each and Tostitos $3.99, will submit for $8 Budweiser NBPR rebate (WYB $15 worth of salty snacks or a bunch of other items) = $7.95 or $1.59 each
- 4 CVS gallon size slider storage bags (20 count) $2.79 each, BOGO 50% off sale = $8.37 or $2.09 each *These were cheaper than the smaller size packages of zipper seal bags - weird!
- Used $4 off $20 coupon (recyclebank - still available?), $1.50 EB, $4 EB, $5 EB, $7 EB and $7.99 EB, total was $2.14, got back $1 EB for using my green bag tag