Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Finally Done with RA This Week


ShopRite - did two transactions so I could split up the groceries for two separate rebates.
  • Stouffers Lasagna $12.99 - free item (b/c I spent over $300) = FREE
  • 2 Friendship Sour Creams $1.29 each, used $1 off 2 coupon (zip 30013) = $1.58 or $0.79 each
  • 4 Laughing Cow Mini Babybel cheeses $2.49 each, used four $0.55 coupons (1/10 SS) = $5.56 or $1.39 each, I'm going to send away for the Irish Beers rebate (pictured below) for $5 WYB $5.01 worth of meat or cheese
  • 2 Mama Lucia meatballs $0.88 - four day price break
  • Used two $4 catalinas, total was $0.75

Second transaction

  • 4 Borden sliced cheeses $1.99 each, used four $1 coupons (not for same item but no beeps YMMV) = $3.96 or $0.99 each - will send away for the Irish Beer rebate at another address (once I've bought a couple more). I'm not sure if they'll looking for $5 before or after coupons so I'm going to play it safe.
  • 2 Friendship Sour Creams $1.29 each, used $1 off 2 coupon (zip 30013) = $1.58 or $0.79 each
  • 2 Mama Lucia meatballs $0.88 - four day price break
  • Lenders bagels $1.25
  • Used two $4 catalinas, total was $0.55
Rite Aid - finally finished the J&J rebate for DBF's account. I'm glad there's nothing really on sale next week because I need a break!

First store

  • 4 Stayfree Maxi Pads $6.99 each, BOGO 50% off sale (second will be $3.50), used two BOGO coupons (*Cashier took off $6.99 for each, 1/3 RP) and $5 off $20 coupon = $1.98

Second store

  • 2 Stayfree Maxi Pads $6.99 each, BOGO 50% off sale (second will be $3.50), used BOGO coupon (*Cashier took off $6.99, 1/3 RP) and two $1 RA coupons (Video Values from last month) = $1.49
  • Prevacid 42 ct. $28.99, used $10 coupon (3/14 SS) and will submit for Try Me Free rebate (2/28 Parade Magazine in newspaper) for $21.99 = $3 profit
  • Used $5 off $20 coupon (or $5 off $25 coupon), total was $15.48
I've now spent $5.45 on Stayfree and I'll get back a $25 gift card = $19.55 profit - not too shabby!

Walgreens - Gold Medal flour $1.50 with in-circular coupon, paid with gift card
Here's the Irish Beer rebate I was talking about above (green form). I also realized I can count the fruits and veggies I bought the other day for the rebate on the right from Natural Light - $6 WYB $10 worth of a whole lotta stuff, including produce. I love rebates for items I would have bought anyway! I bought both of these rebates on ebay.

5 comments:

Gina said...

I cleaned up at RA today. I had a rain check for the Biore deal from last week. When all was said and done, I walked out of RA with 4 Biore pore strips, 4 Biore cleansers, and $4 in cash! They had to pay me because the cleansers had a $2/2 peelie on them. Otherwise, it would have been just free after coupons and the credit for the SCR. COOL!

American Dreamer said...

I always love your Rite Aid posts. Since that store is new to me, I have learned a lot from you. Thanks for sharing.

frugalsuz said...

Gina,
Wow, that's a great store! They actually gave you cash back for the coupons? Awesome!

Precious,
Thanks! Most of the deals are pretty straightforward. The last couple weeks have been a bit more complicated than usual.

joelle said...

Frugalsuz,

This is off topic, but I was wondering if you have received your $10 Hershey rebate from Kmart for the Hershey peices a few weeks back? I haven't received mine yet, and didn't know if I should make a phone call to get the status or be a little more patient.

frugalsuz said...

joelle,
Not yet. I was just reading a thread on HCW about that and I'm not sure if anyone got the rebate back yet.