Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oh What a Beautiful Morning...

Oh what a beautiful day!
I've got a beautiful feeling,
'Cause my asshole-jerkwad of a neighbor finally moved away!
I got home from my boyfriend's just a little while ago to find Sir Jerksy's side of the garage empty. Could my prayers have been answered? I went upstairs to find his welcome mat missing and the fancy-shmancy doorknob he'd put on his door replaced with the standard one we all have. I'm free again! I'm still doing a happy dance all around my apartment!

Nothing too exciting today - just picked up my papers at a convenience store. DBF and I took Shadow to a really nice dog park and enjoyed the beautiful 50 degree weather. Now I have to plan my scenarios for tomorrow's shopping....

9 comments:

Jamie @ I Am A Money Magnet said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you. :)

Unknown said...

OMG - I totally know how you feel. My husband and I lived in an apartment where we shared a wall with our neighbors. It was TERRIBLE. We heard ALL the shouting, and their stupid, loud music. It literally rattled our walls. We complained so many times, and nothing happened. Finally other people started to complain. We were SO happy to get rid of them!!

annathy03 said...

Ohhh I totally remember that! What a jerky-face that boy was, I hope you get a nice, considerate neighbor in his place!

Amiyrah said...

Yay! Ding dong, the warlock's dead! lol now you can actually relax when u get home.

Hey, do you still purchase the star ledger on sundays? I want to switch back, but they STILL aren't putting the redplums back in the SLs here. I do love Home News, but they are starting to go back to giving us the crappy coupons.

Also, wasn't there a link where we could see where the red plums were available in our area? Do you remember what it was? TIA!

bugsi033 said...

You are too dang funny! lol

frugalsuz said...

Thanks all! I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Amiyrah,
The Star Ledger doesn't carry the RP anymore, so I buy another paper when I'm at my boyfriends. When I'm not I order my coupons online.

Lee W. said...

Praise the lord, I wish he could do the same for me and rid me of my neighbors but i guess i'll settle for moving us into a new apartment in 5 months and those new neighbors being peaceful & quiet! Congrats!

Jen said...

As a fellow apartment dweller, I TOTALLY understand. Wish the elephants who live above us would move and we could finally sleep past 5:45 am! Enjoy your hounding this week

Amiyrah said...

thanks for the reply! i found that link and it says that star ledger is only doing RP in home delivered papers. Grr! Which paper do you get now on sundays? Daily News?