Pathmark - today was the last day of this sale, sorry for posting so late
- 6 Kraft barbeque sauces $0.77 each, used four $1 coupons and got back $3 catalina for buying six (this deal will probably show up in various supermarkets soon so keep an eye out) = $2.38 profit
- 4 Softsoap hand washes $0.77 each, used four $0.35 coupons (4/26 SS) = $0.28 or $0.07 each
- Total was $0.92
- 8 boxes San Giorgio pasta $0.77 each
- 2 Softsoap hand washes $0.77 each, used two $0.35 coupons (4/26 SS) = $0.14 or $0.07 each
- Used $3 cat from first order, total was $3.24
What a mess! When I picked up the pasta, one box was not sealed shut, so ALL the pasta came pouring out all over the shelves and floor. Spaghetti everywhere! I was so embarassed! A store employee was right there stocking the shelves and he chuckled, said it wasn't a problem and cleaned it up. I thanked him profusely and walked away, cheeks a-flaming with embarassment.
- 2 packages canvas totes $5 each
- Used $10 RR, total was $0.70
Did you buy these monitors last month too? There's a rebate inside the box. I didn't bother sending away for it because the companies usually won't honor the rebate when there are promos like this one (they were free after EB's at CVS). I read on HCW that someone did send the rebate in and got it back! So I'm going to root around for these receipts and send these off (one rebate in my name, second in DBF's). Worse case scenario, I'm out two stamps. Best case, I'll profit about $20.