Sunday, May 17, 2009

Somebody Stop Me!

Ok really, this really will be my last trip to Michael's for a long time. I promise. Pinky-swear. Cross my heart. Probably...

I went back to return the beading book I had bought previously and rebuy it or another one with a 40% off coupon. While I was looking, I found these other goodies on clearance. Then I found out that the coupons aren't good on books anyway. Figures.
  • Scrapbooking paper $14.99 and $12.99
  • Spacers $1.99
  • Beads $1.99, $1.99, $1.99 and $2.99
  • Beading book $19.95 (forgot to put in pic)
  • With the exchange, the total came to $41.70

Aren't these cool? I really like how the metal wraps around the bead.

ShopRite
  • 4 Ball Park franks $1.49 each, used two $1 off 2 coupons (5/17 RP) = $3.96 or $0.99 each
  • SR hot dog buns $0.99
  • Martins hamburger rolls $2.50
  • 4 Borden cheese singles $0.99 each
  • 2 Wise cheese doodles $1.49 each, used two $0.50 coupons = $0.98 or $0.49 each
  • Total was $12.19

A&P - thanks for the tip on these Amiyrah!

  • 2 Air Wick i-motion air fresheners $4.99 each, used two $4 coupons (4/26 or 5/17 SS) and got back $5 catalina for buying 2 = $2.32 profit (after tax)

Separate A&P

  • 2 Air Wick i-motion air fresheners $4.99 each, used two $4 coupons (4/26 or 5/17 SS) and got back $5 catalina for buying 2 = $2.32 profit
  • 4 Marcal toilet papers $1.09 each, used four freebie coupons (5/3 SS) = FREE
  • Total was $2.57

Then DBF bought same thing for me

Walgreens - we went in looking for some stuff to burn RR's on

  • 4 cases Diet Coke $12, used three $1 coupons and got Diet Coke Caffeine Free FREE with in-circular coupon = four for $9 or $2.25 each
  • Colgate Visible White Toothpaste (4 oz.) $4.49, got back $4.50 RR = FREE ($1 coupon here, didn't have any with me)
  • 2 packages Deerfield Farms shredded cheese $1.50 each with in-circular coupon
  • 2 containers Deerfield Farms whipped cream cheese $1.50 each with in-circular coupon
  • Diet Coke (not pictured) $1.59
  • Two 4x6 picture frames $5.19 each
  • Used $1 RR, $6 RR and two $10 RR's, total was $6.73

CVS

  • 7 papers = $14, used $4 EB and $10 EB

DBF found these frames in Walgreens as we were poking around. I love them!

2 comments:

Katie Sterling said...

Hi! I ran into your blog from another website...can't remember which one...and follow you on my google reader. Thanks for posting all of your good deals!

I noticed you like scrapbooking and ran into a freebie you might enjoy. It is a new website called "Primp my album" and they are letting people sign up as Testers for Primp My Albums photo editing application at

www.primpmyalbum.com

I digital scrapbook quite a bit and happen to know the lady who founded the website. She is amazing and this looks like a good free way for people to get started. It saves A LOT of money doing scrapbooking digitally. Just thought I would let you know!

Katie Sterling said...

I love your blog! I follow you on google reader and really appreciate all the work you do to post all of your good finds.

I noticed you like to scrapbook and I have a freebie that I think a lot of fellow money savers would love. My neighbor (and one of the most amazing women I know!) Just started a scrapbooking website called Primp My Album that is looking for people to test out their photo editing application. All people have to do is go to www.primpmyalbum.com and sign up with their e-mail by July 24th and then they can be one of 500 testers. I think there is a big interest for digital scrapbooking around the US and that this would be a great freebie to post on your website.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

- Katie Sterling