- Colgate Visible White Toothpaste (4 oz.) $4.49, got back $4.50 RR = FREE
- Right Guard Professional Strength Aerosol Spray $5.99, got back $5 RR = $0.99 ($1 Right Guard coupon in the 4/19 SS, I used all of mine up)
- Used $10 RR, total was $1.20
I read about some Right Guards ringing up for $1.99 on HCW, but no luck with this one. No biggie though, its a good way to use my RR's and get almost all my money back. There's a $2 coupon inside the top of the box that I'll use another time (like my gaping froggie in the background? :p). Be careful opening the box, the coupon extends down into the box.
Later on I bought:
- 2 Deerfield Park shredded cheeses $1.50 each with in-circular coupon
- 4 Deerfield Park whipped cream cheeses $1.50 each with in-circular coupon
- Used three $2 RR's, total was $3
- 4 Country Crock spreads $5, used four $0.50 coupons (4/5 Unilever or 5/17 RP) = $1
- 2 Wishbone Spritzers $2 each, used $1 coupons (5/17 RP) = $2
- 6 Marcal toilet papers $1.09 each, used six freebie coupons (5/3 SS) = FREE
- Total was $2.35
My Wishbone coupons beeped and the cashier overrode them. Then I was expecting to get back a $5 catalina for buying $15 worth of Unilever items and a $1 catalina for buying two Wishbones. Nothing printed. Hmm. Figuring I had messed up my math, I asked the self checkout cashier if I could return the items and get my coupons back. She said that she could just write me a raincheck for $6, which was fine by me. So I spent $3 and got back $6 in cats = $3 profit.
As I'm taking my pictures, I notice something. Can you spot the reason my cats didn't print? Look closely friends...feel free to whip out the magnifying glass and your smarty-pants hats if necessary.
Hmm, the last time I checked, "Ken's" was not a secret code for "we're out of stock of Wishbone so buy me instead you idiot." DUH on me! Me thinks I stayed up a little too late last night reading Twilight. Its the book's fault! My lack of sleep is a commonly known symptom of I-can't-put-the-darn'd-book-down-itis.
Sigh. I'm off to bed for some well needed rest.