- AcneFree Pockmark Filler Kit clearanced to $4.99, used $3 coupon (5/17 RP) and got back $5 EB (Limit 1) = $3.01 profit *Folks are reporting these as $1.99 in some areas
- Dentyne gum clearanced to $0.65
- Used $2 EB, total was $0.89
Then on DBF's card, I basically did this again:
- AcneFree Pockmark Filler Kit clearanced to $4.99, used $3 coupon (5/17 RP) and got back $5 EB (Limit 1) = $3.01 profit
- Sunchips $0.99
- Used $2 EB, total was $1.19
The clearance price didn't ring up automatically, so the cashier entered the item as a Taxable Item for $4.99. She then entered my coupon in manually, but then I didn't get my EB's. The manager manually printed the EB's for me.
- Physician's Formula Bronze Booster $14.99, used $1 coupon (4/19 SS) and will submit for TMF rebate = $1 profit
- Posture D Calcium $8.99, got back $9 RR = FREE/$0.01 profit
- Real Soft toilet paper clearanced to $0.25 (regularly $1)
- Velveeta Shells & Cheese $1.99 (forgot I had a coupon for this)
- Ramen noodles $0.29
- Vitamin 10 water $1 *had planned to buy a bunch and use several $1 coupons but they wouldn't scan, so I ended up just getting the one. I was worried I'd done my math wrong and would be negative without it.
- Used $6 RR and two $10 RR's, total was $1.63