Thursday, May 28, 2009

Gotta Love Clearance

CVS
  • AcneFree Pockmark Filler Kit clearanced to $4.99, used $3 coupon (5/17 RP) and got back $5 EB (Limit 1) = $3.01 profit *Folks are reporting these as $1.99 in some areas
  • Dentyne gum clearanced to $0.65
  • Used $2 EB, total was $0.89

Then on DBF's card, I basically did this again:

  • AcneFree Pockmark Filler Kit clearanced to $4.99, used $3 coupon (5/17 RP) and got back $5 EB (Limit 1) = $3.01 profit
  • Sunchips $0.99
  • Used $2 EB, total was $1.19

The clearance price didn't ring up automatically, so the cashier entered the item as a Taxable Item for $4.99. She then entered my coupon in manually, but then I didn't get my EB's. The manager manually printed the EB's for me.

Walgreens

  • Physician's Formula Bronze Booster $14.99, used $1 coupon (4/19 SS) and will submit for TMF rebate = $1 profit
  • Posture D Calcium $8.99, got back $9 RR = FREE/$0.01 profit
  • Real Soft toilet paper clearanced to $0.25 (regularly $1)
  • Velveeta Shells & Cheese $1.99 (forgot I had a coupon for this)
  • Ramen noodles $0.29
  • Vitamin 10 water $1 *had planned to buy a bunch and use several $1 coupons but they wouldn't scan, so I ended up just getting the one. I was worried I'd done my math wrong and would be negative without it.
  • Used $6 RR and two $10 RR's, total was $1.63

1 comment:

Sam said...

I looked at both of my Walgreen's today, but apparently I am WAY too late to get in on the clearanced toilet paper. Sad...its the one thing I really need to stock up on.