Here's a thought. TALK TO YOUR DAUGHTER ABOUT HOW SHE'S DOING IN SCHOOL! It truly amazes me when parents ask us for things like this. If I were either the parent or the student in this situation, I'd be mortified! When I went to school, I attended a huge university and if you didn't learn to speak up for yourself and figure out who to talk to/where to go, you got lost in the shuffle. I've always believed that's a valuable life skill. You have to learn how to watch out for yourself and handle your own problems. I routinely run into parents who won't/don't let their children learn how to figure things out for themselves and I always wonder what they are thinking. If your child really hits a speed bump, I can certainly understand calling the school with them or on their behalf. But to call for something like this? Unbelievable.
Rite Aid - finished off the P&G deal I've been working on with my Olay purchases. RA tracks your purchases towards this deal, so I've been accumulating extra money towards an additional UP Reward. The Old Spices I bought tipped me over the edge for a fifth $10 UP.
- 4 Old Spice Fresh Collection Body Sprays $4 each, used two BOGO coupons and two $1 off 2 coupons (both from P&G coupon booklet I got from a previous rebate), got back $10 UP Reward and will get back $2 (SCR #62) = $6 profit
- 2 Nexxus Sham/Cond $15.99 and $4.99 (reg price $9.99, BOGO 50% off sale), used $6 off 2 RA coupon and $1 off $10 haircare coupon and got back $7 UP Reward = $6.98
- Fleece Blanket $1.99
- Wendy's Gift Card $15
- Used $5 off $25 coupon, $1 UP and three $10 UP's, total was $3.28
CVS - wanted to use up an expiring EB
- 2 fabric storage boxes - clearanced to $2.99 each
- Used $0.50 EB (quarterly spending) and $4 EB, total was $1.86, got back $1 EB for using my reusable bag