- Children's Oscillococcinum Natural Flu Medicine (3 ct) $4.99, used $2 coupon (beeped) and will get back $4.99 (SCR #25) = $2 profit
- Chestal Children's Honey (4.2 oz) $4.99, used $1 coupon (beeped) or $1 peelie (beeped) and will get back $4.99 (SCR #26) = $1 profit
- Simply Saline Children's Nasal Mist (1.5 oz) $3.99, used $1 coupon (beeped) and will get back $3.99 (SCR #31) = $1 profit *Also tried to find the adult spray in the 1.5 oz size but couldn't find it anywhere. All the store had were 2 oz ones.
- Bee MD Cough Drops (21 ct) $2.49, will get back $2.49 (SCR #22) = FREE *There's also this $1 rebate but I'm not sure I feel like using a stamp on a $1 rebate
- BioGuard Advanced Probiotic Ear, Nose and Throat Care Tablets (30 ct) $6.99, will get back $6.99 (SCR #21) = FREE
- Dr. Thomson's Coldwar Extended Relief Tablets (20 ct) $3.99, will get back $3.99 (SCR #28) = FREE
- Used $1 off $10 Cold/Flu Wellness coupon (Expires today!) and $5 off $25 coupon and $10 UP, total was $7.44. Overall profit $10
Off to Walgreens. I love Mucinex so I figured I'd give the nasal spray a try. With no tax on this item in NJ, its truly free.
- Mucinex Full Force or Moisture Smart Nasal Spray (0.75 oz) $7.99, got back $8 RR = FREE/$0.01 profit
- Bugles $2 and Reese's Fast Break candy bar $0.69 - forgot to put these in pic
- Used two $5 RR's, total was $0.73
Although I've disabled comments, I'd still love to hear your feedback. You can always reach me via email at frugalsuz at hotmail dot com. I think this is a better route to go than making my blog private, since that forces me to limit how many of you I can share my deals with.