Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Possible Fix

Well, unfortunately I can't get your feedback on this, but I think I found a work-around to making my blog private. I disabled the comments feature all-together. This means that you'll all be able to see what I write, but not write anything back to me. Your comments today were so touching and meant a lot to me. So many of you said you've been reading my blog for ages and have saved tons of money along with me. That's what this is all about. That's why I share deals and post great moneymakers I find. Its not to brag about how much money I've saved, its to share that info with others so that you all can get the deals too. I love blogging and I love all of you, so I'm here to stay.
Since you can't write me, I've now opened up my mind so I can receive your brainwaves about this issue. Ommmm....

No comments: