I was in Kohl's today and found testers for all three perfumes I've bought at CVS and they are all nice. I didn't need perfume, but its nice to splurge on yourself every once and a while. And when you're using EB's and gift cards instead of cash, its even better! CVS - new card
- 4 Kit Kats (snack size bags) $2.50 each, used $1 off 3 coupon (9/26 SS) and $5 Halloween CRT (no beeps!) and got back $3 EB (WYB $10, Limit 1) = $1 for all four bags
- Halle Berry Orchid Perfume $16.99, got back $10 EB (WYB $15 worth, Limit 1) = $6.99 *EB did not print for this perfume even though it was listed in the circular and was the right size so the cashier manually printed it for me
- Used $0.50 EB, $0.99 EB, $1.80 EB, $4 EB, $5 EB and $7.99 EB, total was $1.66
My old CVS card - I used a $10 EB that I got from doing a survey. Love those - its like printing my own money!
- Shakira Perfume $16.99
- Trick or Treat Bag $1.99, used $5 Halloween CRT = $2.01 profit
- Used $3 EB and $10 EB, total was $1.26
- 2 Vicks Sinex Liquicaps (20 count) $5 each, used two $4 coupons (9/26 P&G) and got back $5 RR = $3 profit *Looks like these are DayQuil/NyQuil but they just changed the name.
Rite Aid - I had a $1 UP expiring on 10/9 that I had to use up. I'd tried to use it the other day but the Attitudey-Judy cashier I had scanned my UP's too fast and missed this one (dontcha hate that?). When I realized one hadn't scanned, my pre-tax total was too low to use it.
- 7 Crest Outlast + Scope Toothpastes $2.69 each, used five $0.50 coupons (all I had left! I've used a ton of toothpaste coupons this week 9/26 P&G) and get back seven $2.69 UP Rewards = $2.50 profit
- Oral B 3D White Vivid Manual Toothbrush $2.69, got back $2.69 UP Reward = FREE
- 2 Lindt or Ghiardelli Chocolates $2.50 each, used $0.50 off $5 bagged candy Wellness coupon and got back $1 UP Reward (WYB 2) = $3.50
- Used $5 off $25 coupon, $1 UP and six $2.69 UP's, total was $2.85 - paid with $1.18 on RA gift card and the rest in cash