Here's what I bought:
- 3 Purina Chef Michaels bags of dry dog food $4.26 each
- 6 Purina Chef Michaels Canine Creations cans $0.84 each
- 2 Target sparkling waters $0.69 each
- 3 Purina Chef Michaels bags of dry dog food $4.26 each, use three $3 coupons (8/23 RP) and three $1.50 Target coupons (click on "Target Coupons" and print as many as you want - they do say one per customer so you may be only able to use one at a time) = FREE or possible minor overage
- 6 Purina Chef Michaels Canine Creations cans $0.84 each, use three BOGO coupons (8/23 RP) and three BOGO Target coupons = FREE
Here's what actually happened:
- 3 Purina Chef Michaels bags of dry dog food $4.26 each - my three BOGO can coupons attached to these instead of the cans! Cashier then scanned two $3 coupons and gave me back the third one = $6 profit
- 6 Purina Chef Michaels Canine Creations cans $0.84 each - no coupons attached to these
- 2 waters $1.38
- Total was $1.76 ($1.34 was tax)
I didn't use any Target coupons at all because I hadn't handed them over yet. I really don't know what happened here. The cashier didn't enter any prices for items, he just scanned the coupons and this is what happened. I was too flummoxed to say anything.
I also got a postcard in the mail today about my Bushnell rebate. It said I didn't buy the items during the promo period. This rebate is for $150 so naturally, I was very concerned! I called the 1-800 number and they told me they've been having problems with the new way Walmart prints receipts (they print on both sides of the receipt now) and said I was good to go. Phew! I should get my check within three to four weeks. Just a head's up if you did this rebate too.