Look familiar at all? Would you like a hint? Here you go!
Yes, that's right. These are the remains of the wart remover kit I bought at RA this morning. Blown up. Exploded. Torn up in the blazing heat of my parked car. One piece torpedoed its way through a thick Electrasol box and there was debris on the front seat of my car. I'm just glad it didn't hit or damage any of my windows. And luckily, there doesn't seem to be any leaks of the spray on the seat.
- Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste (4.2 oz) $2.79, used $1 coupon (8/2 P&G) and will get back $2.79 (SCR #124) = $1 profit
- Garnier Fructis sham/cond/styler $2.99, used $1 coupon (7/12 or 8/2 RP) and will get back $2 (SCR #6) = FREE
- Gillette Venus Single Razor $7, used $2 coupon (8/2 P&G) and will get back $5 (SCR #127) = FREE
- Skin Clinic Advanced Wart Remover (16 ct) $14.99, will get back $14.99 (SCR #14) = FREE
- Used $5 off $25 coupon, total was $19.67
CVS - got a raincheck for the pens/pencils deal this week (forgot to get this yesterday) and got $1 EB on both cards manually printed for the portfolios DBF and I bought yesterday.
- 2 Electrasol $4.50 each, used $2.50 coupon (7/12 SS) = $6.50 *Thought I was going to get back a $10 EB like Precious posted but it didn't print. I'll return these later in the week (not the torpedoed one of course!).
- CVS ChapBlock (forgot to put in pic) clearanced to $0.25, used freebie CRT *cashier entered in as regular price of $0.99 (this was my August monthly freebie) = $0.74 profit
- 3 Visine Wipes $4.50 each, used three $3 coupons (6/14 SS) and got back $5 EB (WYB $10, Limit 1) = $0.50 profit
- Used $1.89 EB, $1.98 EB, $1.98 EB, $1.98 EB, $1.98 EB, total was $1.84
Later on on DBF's card:
- Blink Tears or Gel Tears $7.99, used $1.50 coupon and got back $7.99 EB (Limit 1) = $1.50 profit
- CVS aspirin $1.99, used freebie CRT (August monthly freebie on this card) = FREE
- Vitamin water $1.25 - was hoping I'd get back EB's for this deal, but none printed so I ended up returning this
- Used $5.98 EB and $1 EB, total was $0.82
Walgreens - I haven't been able to find the Gum toothbrushes at several stores, anyone else having the same problem?
- Vitamin Shampoo $3.99, got back $4 RR = FREE
- Used $3 RR, total was $1.13