Acme - thanks Heather for the tip about the Dove deal still working!
- 6 Tostitos $3 each, used two $2 off 2 coupons (Pepsi/Frito rebate from a while back) and got discount of $2 for "Salsa Savings" (not sure what that was about) = $12 or $2 each
- 2 Gatorades (32 oz) $1 each
- Mama Lucia meatballs $5.29, got $5 discount (in-circular coupon) for buying $20 worth of Pepsi products (chips and Gatorade - lots of other stuff counts) = $0.29 *Manager had to override this but she'd told me beforehand I could buy any meat item with the coupon so I knew I'd be ok.
- 2 McCain fries $3 each
- 8 Dove shampoos (25.4 oz) $5 each (reg. price $7.89 each) and got back $42 in catalinas (holdover from last week's sale, $30 in cats for spending $30 x 2 and $12 in catalinas for buying Unilever items) = $2 profit
- Used two $1 cats and thirteen $5 cats, total was $1.23
*I would have been better off buying four Doves at a time rather than all eight. The Unilever cats don't double like the other ones do (spend $30, get back $15 in cats or spend $60, get back $30 in cats or spend $90, get back $45 in cats). If I'd bought just four, I'd have received $15 in cats (for spending $30) and $12 in cats (Unilever) so $7 profit.
CVS - these were all raincheck prices/EB deals. Since they manually printed the EB's, I got back whole amounts rather than exact (ie. $2 back rather than $1.98)
- 2 CVS 1" vinyl binders $3 each, got back $6 EB = FREE
- 2 Caliber sticky notes $0.99 each, got back $2 EB = FREE
- 2 CVS pens $0.99 each, got back $2 EB = FREE
- Used five $1.98 EB's, total was $0.62
I was hoping these would count towards the spend $15, get back $5 deal this week on CVS/Caliber school supplies but they didn't show up on the bottom of my receipt at all. Oh well.
I also asked about the Ready Fill program at the pharmacy and got a coupon booklet. Inside are two $4 off $20 coupons and a bunch of other ones.
I also returned the two Electrasols from last week. I got back the pre-coupon price, so I made about $5 off the return.