- SoftSoap Nutri Serums Body Wash $3.99, got back $4 RR = FREE/$0.01 profit
- 2 Scotch mailing envelopes $0.49 each, used $0.50 coupon (7/26 RP) = $0.48 or $0.24 each
- Used $4 RR, total was $0.82
CVS - my card. Store was out of the Phillips earphones and the school boxes so we got rainchecks for those.
- Sun/Mon/Tues Only: 2 CVS or Caliber Filler Papers (150 sheets) $0.99 each, got back $1.98 EB (Limit 2) = FREE
- Sun/Mon/Tues Only: 2 CVS or Caliber Mini Composition Notebooks $1.99 each, got back $3.98 EB (Limit 2) = FREE
- Sun/Mon/Tues Only: 2 Paper Mate Pens $0.99 each, got back $1.98 EB (Limit 2) = FREE
- Caliber pencil sharpener $0.29
- Used $1.98 EB and $5.98 EB, total was $0.85
Repeated on DBF's card minus the pencil sharpener, used $1 EB, $3 EB and $3 EB, total was $1.01
Then we went on a hunt for newspapers. If you live in Jersey, you've probably noticed that the Star Ledger no longer carries the RP coupon insert. We drove to a different county (luckily I live on the border of two other counties) and went to A&P. As we walked in, a gentleman was advertising for a free month's subscription for the Star Ledger. I stopped and asked if him if he knew anything about what's going on with the RP inserts, but he didn't. I decided to sign up and got one month's free subscription to the Ledger, a $25 A&P gift card and a bunch of coupon inserts from the 8/2 paper. Score!
A&P had a couple different papers and we found the RP insert in the Daily News...but no SS. Sigh. We drove to Sussex County and picked up the New Jersey Sunday Herald for $1.25 each. It has both inserts and its cheaper than what I paid for the Ledger anyway ($2 each)!