- Merchandise Total (before coupons): $1,416.54
- Value of Coupons & Store Sales: $970.25
- Rewards/Gift Cards/EB's Used: $442.04
- Rewards/Gift Cards/EB's Earned: $248.95
- Rebates: $7.28
- Total Cost to me (after rewards earned and rebates): $210.51
- Total Profit: $42.84
- # of Items: 307, # of Free Items: 145
My actual cash OOP for the month was only $24.70. The cost to me figure of $210 is including all the RR's I used as payment for items. So actually, its not that bad.Rebates Received:
- $40 Visa gift card - Staples label maker rebates, redeemed this for a $40 WAG gift card
- $10 Kmart gift card from Glamour rebate - was supposed to be $25, but those were all gone. Better than nothing!
- $1.99 Sure for Men rebate my address
- $1.99 Sure for Men rebate DBF's address
- $4.99 Sure Max rebate DBF's address
- $6 Nasogel rebate - way to go Nasogel! I mailed this rebate in on 1/10/09 and it was supposed to take 6-8 weeks to arrive. Since it was a freebie at CVS and the rebate was just icing on the cake, I'd totally written this off!
eBay profits: $84.81 (after shipping costs)
Savings, oh my pitiful savings. Its just been one thing after another this month. Between a $700 car repair and $300 spent at Pearle Vision (which still irks me), I'm really feeling the pinch. I also found out today that my vision plan changed at work (oops - must have missed that memo!), and unfortunately, the eye doctor I went to a couple weeks back is out of network. So I have a $130 bill for that. I'm going to submit the bill to the insurance plan and hopefully get some of the money back. And I will also submit the bill for my eyeglasses and some copays from the first part of the year to my Health Savings Account and get reimbursed for those. I put away $400 for the year, and the glasses and copays will use up that entire amount. But at least that's money that I can turn around and put back into my savings account. Even after all that, the bottom line is that I have to boost my savings back up. The plan is to sell lots of stuff on ebay (working on this now) and decrease my expenses as much as possible. Wish me luck!