Tuesday, June 2, 2009

May Savings Totals

I iz drowning in Register Rewards!

May Monthly Totals

  • Merchandise Total (before coupons): $2,939.37
  • Value of Coupons & Store Sales: $2,079.16
  • Rewards/Gift Cards/EB's Used: $704.76
  • Rewards/Gift Cards/EB's Earned: $790.20
  • Rebates: $59.93
  • Total Cost to me (after rewards earned and rebates): $48.42
  • Total Profit: $428.31
  • # of Items: 732, # of Free Items: 499
Rebates Received - holy guacamole! Look at them all!
  • $89.95 Staples rebate for buying all that paper
  • $17.99 RiteAid rebates
  • $15.69 Science Diet & $15.69 Science Diet parent's address
  • $14.99 Bayer meter & $14.99 Bayer meter DBF's address
  • $10 Natural Dentist
  • $9.95 Physician's Formula mascara times three - my address, parent's address and DBF's address
  • $5.99 Sure Max
  • $4.99 Vent Fresh & $4.99 Vent Fresh DBF's address
  • $4 Softsoap Ensembles
  • $3.99 Pert Plus for Men DBF's address & $3.29 Pert Plus for Men parents' address
  • $3.69 Sargento Salad Finishers

eBay profits - $76 minus $10.95 and $2.95 for Dr. Scholls coupons that I ordered, so $63.05. I really haven't sold anything this month, these are my April figures.

My savings accounts are pretty pitiful at the moment. I dipped into them to pay a vet bill and some other things that came up. I haven't even done my bills yet (payday was last Friday - oops!) so I don't have figures to post here. All my bills are paid electronically, so I don't need to worry about anything being late. I just have to do all the things I do on my end to keep my account balances straight.

6 comments:

Amiyrah said...

As usual, you kicked butt! My totals will be posted on the blog tomorrow, so please take a peek then. Haven't seen you over there in a while :o)

Jenny said...

WOW!

Laurie said...

NICE!!

How do you keep track of all of that? More specifically, the number of free items? Do you just count the number of free after extra bucks/register rewards items? Or do you also count extra things you buy with extra bucks? Like if you grab a gallon of milk & pay with RR, does that count? I hope I'm making sense!

Chicagolandia said...

Amazing savings totals - and your profit is incredible! Wow, you deserve a margarita and a visit to the spa - that's a lot of hard word, to shop like that.

frugalsuz said...

Amiyrah,
Thanks and I'll definitely check out your post.

Jenny,
Thanks!

Laurie,
I count the true cost for an item. So let's say I buy a gallon of milk using Extra Bucks. That milk wasn't free, I just used EB's instead of cash to pay for it. But if I bought milk with EB's and new EB's printed for the price of the milk, THEN it would be truly free and I would count it as a free item in my tally.

Chicagolandia,
Thank you! Mmm, I'm always up for a rita!

Precious said...

Teh cat and the caption just made me laugh!!!