Shopping the way I do is more to me than just a way to save money. It has truly become a way of life and has changed my whole outlook on how I spend my hard-earned money. And its by no means an all-or-nothing activity. I am fully aware that I shop a whole heck of a lot and I buy tons of stuff. We all do what we can, and for me, right now at least, that's a lot. I am aware that I probably won't always be able to keep up this pace, and that's ok with me. The main reason I started blogging in the first place was to be able to share what I do with other folks. So even if just one person is able to go out there and get the same deal I did, that's good enough for me. :)
Thank you all for stopping by and checking out what I have to say. I so appreciate you sharing deals/coupons/rebates and the little insider tips and tricks of the trade. I love your support, your laughs and your camraderie. Its so nice to share with you all the funny things that happen in day to day life, because as we all know, there are SO many! Hello! (I'm sorry, I know its shamelessly self-promoting, but I just love that post! It still cracks me up!) And its great to have an awful day and be able to post about it and have someone say - "UGH, that stinks, I know how you feel." Sometimes that's all I need to make me feel better. I appreciate you taking the time to leave comments, to become a follower of my madness or to link to my blog from your own. And even if you haven't done any of these things, its all good - I still love ya! You're still around, and that's a-ok with me. So thank you, gracias, merci beaucoup and danke for stopping by!
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...
- Bayer Contour Meter $14.99, use freebie coupon (2/1 RP or 3/22 SS) and get back $5 EB (Limit 1) = $5 profit
- 7 papers (forgot to put in pic) $14
- Used $4 EB and $10 EB
- 4 Carolina Rice boxes $0.99 each, used four $0.50 coupons (4/26 RP) = FREE
- 8 No Nonsense Knee Highs $1.24 each, used four $1 peelie coupons and four $1 coupons (3/29 SS) = $1.92 or $0.24 each
- 2 pizza doughs $1.69 each - I wanted the $1 ones, but we couldn't find them and were really craving calzones
- Entenmann's crumbcake $3.50 - my DBF forced me to buy this, so the calories don't count, right?
- Blueberries $1.49
- Strawberries $1.49
- Cantaloupe $0.99
- Total was $12.73