Sunday, December 7, 2008

These are so Cute!

Saturday Shopping:


CVS
  • Complete 12 oz. contact solution $8.99, used $2 coupon here and got back $8.99 ECB (Dec. monthly deal, limit 2) = $2 profit, used $3 ECB and $3.79 ECB, total was $0.20
Walgreens
  • 2 Russell Stover Private Reserve chocolates (aren't they cute?!?) $4.99 each (sale price last week) and will get back $11 ($10 + 10% bonus, ESR #53) = $1 profit
  • 2 bags Tostitos $3.50 each
  • 2 Reach Ultra Clean toothbrushes $3 each, used BOGO coupon (10/12 RP) and got back $6 RR (only when you buy 2) = $3 profit
  • Colgate Total toothpaste (6 oz) $2.99, used $1.50 coupon and got back $2 RR = $0.50 profit --- BUT, I used a $2 RR from Colgate (duh!) to pay so my new RR didn't print. I ended up returning this at another store when I did transaction #2
  • Used $2 RR and $5 RR, total was $15.45 and got back another $5 RR for spending $25

Second transaction - will submit under DBF's name

  • 2 Russell Stover Private Reserve chocolates $4.99 each (sale price last week) and will get back $11 ($10 + 10% bonus, ESR #53 = $1 profit, used $5 RR, total was $5.33

Sunday Shopping:

Walgreens

  • 2 packages Scotch tape (3 rolls each) $1 each, used $1 coupon (11/23 SS) and will get back $2 rebate (on two 3 packs, #35) = $1 profit
  • 2 packages Reynolds foil (20 foot) $0.99 with in-circular coupon, used two $1 coupons (11/16 SS) = FREE
  • Total was $1.26, paid with gift card so zero OOP

*If you're going to buy The Chronicles of Narnia DVD, there is a $3 rebate here when you also buy Scotch products. And don't forget about the $3 Disney DVD coupon too. :)

Target - Rayovac batteries from Dollar Spot $1, used $1 coupon = FREE

Victoria's Not-So-Secret

  • Very Sexy perfume spray $14.50, used $10 off $10 coupon (sent to me for my birthday) = $4.50

3 comments:

American Dreamer said...

Good job shopping. I am waiting on my Walgreens order until they offer the $5. RR for spending $25. this week!

frugalsuz said...

Thanks :) I have a scenario planned out for that promo as well. I figured I'd have to buy the foil slowly during the week since the coupon says limit 2 (I have a lot of Reynolds coupons to use) and the Scotch tape was so cheap anyway that I'd go ahead and buy these now.

Jamie @ I Am A Money Magnet said...

They are cute aren't they? They will make perfect presents.