But first, my Walgreens hounds of the day (look familiar? hehe)...
- 2 Skippy Peanut Butters $1.50 each, used two $0.35 coupons (11/16 RP) = $1.15 per jar (I'm finally stocked back up again on pb)
- 3 cases Diet Coke $11, used three $1 coupons and got back $2 RR = $2 each (this is part of the four day sale from today through Saturday)
- 2 Olay Regenerist face washes $9.99 each, BOGO 50% off sale this week so second was $4.99, used $5 off 2 coupon (12/14 P&G) and will submit for $15 Gift Card rebate = $5 profit - will submit rebate at parent's address
- Used $5 RR, total was $16.03 - paid with gift card so zero OOP
Stop & Shop
- 3 trial size Scope mouthwashes $1.29 each, total was $4.14 and got a $10 coupon for any gift card (except for Visa, Mastercard, Amex and S&S gift cards) = $5.86 profit
Yay! The Scope works! (And don't worry Amiyrah, I didn't clean them out. :) There are tons left.)
- $25 Best Buy gift card, used $10 coupon from first transaction = $15 OOP
...but no $10 catalina printed out. :( No worries though, I still made a $5.86 profit. I don't really shop at Best Buy much, but I'm sure I can find something to use the $25 gift card on.
...please explain to me...
...why I did a rinse and repeat?!?