- Gilette Fusion or Fusion Power Razor $9.00, used $4 coupon (11/30 P&G) and will get back $5 SCR (Dec #8) = FREE
CVS - tried the Complete to see if it was a separate deal from last week's sale and it was! Hoorah!
- Gillette Fusion Razor Bonus pack (includes shaving cream, extra razor cartridge and shower gel) $9.99, used $4 coupon (11/30 P&G) = $5.99
- Gilette Fusion Razor Cartridges $13.99 - got back $5 ECB for spending $15 on Gillette products (Limit 1)
- Complete 12 oz. contact solution $8.99, got back $8.99 ECB (Dec. monthly deal, limit 5) = FREE ($1 coupons in the 10/26 RP or $2 coupons here)
- 15 Pro Max Bars - on sale this week three for $5, got back $25 ECB ($5 for every three that you buy, limit 5 - this is a Dec. monthly deal) = FREE ($1 coupons were in the 10/26 SS)
- Used $3 ECB, $5.69 ECB, $5.99 ECB, $6 ECB, $7.99 ECB, $10 ECB and $11.98 ECB, total was $3.32
- 2 Reach Ultra Clean toothbrushes $3 each, used BOGO coupon (10/12 RP) and got back $6 RR (only when you buy 2) = $3 profit
- Used $2 RR, total was $1.42
- 2 Reach Ultra Clean flosses $3 each, used two $1 coupons (10/12 RP) and got back $6 RR (only when you buy 2) = $2 profit
- Butterfinger candy $0.50
- Bald Guyz Moisture Gel 4 oz. $4.99, will get back $4.99 (ESR #1) = FREE
- Used two $3.50 RR's, total was $3.39
And now I ask you, what's up with this guy's expression? From the eyes down, he looks pretty happy. He's grinning and looks fairly friendly. But then my eye wanders up to that eyebrow. What's up with that? "Why the arched brow, Mr. Bald Guyz?" I don't trust it. He looks like he's got sumthin' up his sleeve to me!