Monthly Totals - this was one of my best months ever! I also hit 300,000 hits on the blog which is so cool. Thank you all for checking in!
- Merchandise Total (before coupons): $2,826.05
- Value of Coupons & Store Sales: $1,632.25
- Rewards/Gift Cards/EB's Used: $947.56
- Rewards/Gift Cards/EB's Earned: $1,023.52
- Rebates: $562.89
- Total Cost to me for the month: negative $187.90
- # of Items: 586, # of Free Items: 503
- $3 Finesse TMF - my address
- $3.04 Red Baron Pizza By the Slice - parents' address
- $3.33 Red Baron Pizza By the Slice - DBF's address
- $5 SC Johnson rebate x 2 - submitted this AGES ago and only got one check (rebate is limit 3). I called and they said the checks were returned so they reissued them. Very nice!
- $5 Sorrento Snack Cheese x 3 (rebate is limit 5 per household) - my address
- $5 Seventh Generation - my address, parents' address & DBF's address
- $5 Columbia Crest NBPR - my address
- $5 Dos Equis/Heineken NBPR - my address & DBF's address
- $5 Dos Equis WYB 3 Tortilla Chips - DBF's address
- $6 Natural Light - DBF's address
- $10 Kraft Rebate - my address & DBF's address
- $10 Dos Equis WYB $20 of meat/seafood NBPR - my address & DBF's address
- $10 Dos Equis WYB $20 of produce NBPR - my address & DBF's address
- $12 Glamour Magazine/P&G rebate - my address
- $25 and $5 RA Gift cards - skincare rebates - my address & DBF's address
NBPR/NWPR Rebates Purchased - thought it might be interesting to list all the rebates I've bought from ebay this month. I figure the cost of these forms and the coupons I order each week into my monthly totals. In case you're unfamiliar with NPBR rebates, it stands for No Beer Purchase Required. Many companies will put out rebates like, buy $3 of produce and a case of our beer and get back $3. In some states, you aren't required to buy the alcohol, so the rebate just becomes $3 off $3 of produce - love it! They're worth checking into.
- 4 Smirnoff $2 off gas Exp. 6/30 $0.93 - had the fourth check sent to my sister in VA. I'm so generous huh? I told her it was her early Christmas present.
- 5 Blackstone $2 off $5 of groceries (limit 1 per address, sent extra two to a coupon buddy) Exp. 6/30 $3.10
- 6 Absolut $3 off produce (limit 3 per household) Exp. 6/30 $5.75
- 3 Babybel Cheese TMF Exp. 6/20 $1.49
- 3 Budweiser $8 off $10 on beach items including sunglasses Exp. 8/31 $6.70 - used these towards the sunglasses I bought at RiteAid (made a profit buying them, so this is icing on the cake!)
- 3 Smirnoff $20 off $20.01 of groceries Exp. 6/30 $20 - was a bit too eager when these first came out. If I'd waited, I could have bought them for much less.
- 3 Smirnoff $20 off $20.01 of groceries Exp. 8/31 $5.99
- 3 Smirnoff $5 off $5.01 of groceries Exp. 6/30 $6.74
- 3 Snapple 6 packs TMF Exp. 7/7 $3.68
- 3 Kellogg's/Keebler/Sunshine/Eggo $10 WYB 10 items Exp. 7/31 $9.99
- 3 Newcastle $10 off $15 of salty snacks Exp. 8/31 $3.98
- 3 Heineken $5 off $15 of produce Exp. 9/30*
- 3 Heineken $5 off any 4 pack energy drink Exp. 9/30*
- 3 Heineken $10 off $20 or $20 off $30 of premium meat and/or seasonings Exp. 9/30* These three together: $4.03 (sold as a bundle)
Total spent on rebate forms & shipping: $72.38
Total I'll receive back from these rebates: $280 (approximate) - definitely worth it!