- 3 Secret Deodorants $3.29 each, used three $0.75 coupons (7/4 P&G) and got back $5 cat (good until 7/31, WYB 3) = $0.37
- Whiska Lickins Cat Treats $1.29
- Used $5 catalina, total was $2.44
- Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste (4 oz) $3, used $1 coupon (7/11 SS) and got back $3 UP Reward = $1 profit
*This item seems to have unlimited UP Rewards printing right now, meaning you can buy multiple toothpastes on the same card and get multiple rewards. You do have to purchase them in separate transactions though. Buying more than one at once will only get you one $3 reward. RA seems to be cracking down on this and imposing hidden limits on deals, so its hit or miss until everyone figures out what the limits are for the week.
- Reach Toothbrush $3.99, used $1 coupon, got back $1 UP Reward and will get back $2.99 (SCR #80) = $1 profit
- Small bottle of glue $0.29 - will donate this to Staples
- Used $5 UP Reward, total was $0.79
*The $1 Reach coupon is beeping across the board. Its coded incorrectly and will require the cashier to manually enter in as a $1 coupon. Just an FYI in case you have cranky cashiers. I tried it at a less than friendly store and the manager begrudgingly entered it in manually. I didn't say much, just let him figure out what he wanted to do. If he didn't want to enter it, I was prepared to say ok, since the brush is free without the coupon.
The toothpaste and the toothbrush should count towards SCR #556 - $10 RA gift card when you spend $25 or $5 gift card when you spend $15 on "oral care products" (valid 7/25 - 9/25). There are a ton of freebies coming up in the next couple weeks, so finishing out this rebate shouldn't be hard. If you read the description of what's included in the rebate, it doesn't mention any specific brands, just says "floss, toothpastes, toothbrushes" etc. If I have the time and inclination, I may pick up some more Colgate toothpaste this week towards the rebate. If not, I'm sure there will be enough free after SCR items to finish it out. What an easy rebate!