Stopped by Office Depot to do the following deal: Post-It labels $0.99, use $1 coupon = FREE *Use towards this $10 rebate (WYB $20). The cashier wasn't sure if she could accept the coupons since they were $1, so she paged a manager over. The manager scrutinized the coupons and I was totally expecting her to bust out with the whole "these say one per purchase so you can only use one" line, but instead, she got a star for creativity! The coupons say "This coupon is good at retail outlets only on product indicated." She told me...(wait for it...) that I'd have to redeem them at an outlet mall. Then she proceeded to tell me where there is one in the area. Does she expect me to get Post-Its at The Gap? Perhaps at Harry and David or Eddie Bauer. I tell ya, just when you think you've heard it all...
- 2 Twinlab Energy Fuel single cans (8.4 oz) $1.99 each, BOGO 50% off sale so $1.99 and $0.99, got back $5 UP Reward (WYB 2) = $2.02 profit *Will use these towards a $5 Budweiser NBPR rebate on any size energy drinks = $7.02 profit
- CryoSTAT Hemorrhoid Relief $8.99, used $2 coupon and will get back $8.99 (SCR #14) = $2 profit
- Colonaide All Natural Internal Cleansing Kit $22.99, will get back $22.99 (SCR #17) = FREE
- Used $5 off $25 coupon and $2 UP Reward and $7 UP Reward, total was $18.96
Manager told me I wasn't able to use more than one UP Reward at a time. The cashier had already put them through at that point, so it didn't matter. Why can't RA all get on the same page? Oh that's right, because the rules keep changing! This store is so frustrating sometimes. I love the deals, but hate the headaches some of the cashiers give me.
- 3 Secret Deodorants $2.19 each (regular price), used three $0.50 coupons (7/4 P&G) and got back $5 cat (good until 7/31, WYB 3) = $1.43 profit *Will use these towards the $10 Olay/Pantene/Venus/Secret/Cover Girl rebate (WYB $30 worth)