- 2 Turkey Hill Ice Creams $1.99 each, used $1 off 2 coupon (4/11, 5/2 or 6/13 RP) = $2.98
Will use these towards a $20 Smirnoff NBPR rebate (WYB $20.01 worth of groceries)
Also, the Visa gift card deal that is running at Stop & Shop is also running at ShopRite. So:
- $100 Visa Gift card + $5.95 activation fee = $105.95
- Paid with $100 on previously purchased Visa gift card and $5.95 OOP
- Got back $10 catalina (WYB $100 worth) = $4.05 profit
You can buy other gift cards that total to $100 (ie. four $25 ones) but you'll pay more in activation fees. At S&S, I used the $10 catalina towards the purchase of another gift card. The catalina is exactly the same at SR, so I may try this again. If the store doesn't allow it, I'll just use the $10 cats towards other items.
Acme - since there are only a couple Acme's in my area, I wanted to use up my catalinas so I won't have to worry about them expiring on me.
- 3 Tampax Pearl Tampons $3.79 each, used three $2 coupons (6/6 or 7/4 P&G) = $5.37, got back $5 catalina for buying three qualifying items = $0.37
- 5 Skintimate Shaving Creams $1.50 each, used five $0.75 coupons (6/27 SS) = FREE *$1.50 price is valid until 7/28
- Used $5 catalina (from previous Tampax deal), total was $0.63
Then I used the $5 cat I earned to buy:
- Sunchips and Baked Cheetos $2.99 each - will use these towards a $8 Newcastle NBPR rebate (WYB $15 worth of snacks)
- 5 Skintimate Shaving Creams $1.50 each, used five $0.75 coupons (6/27 SS) = FREE
- Used $5 cat, total was $1.24