- 6 Ronzoni's $0.59 each
- Total was $3.49 after $0.05 bag discount
- 3 Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber Refills - clearanced to $0.90 each, will submit for $5 SC Johnson rebate (WYB 3, Limit 3 offers per household) = $2.30 profit
- 6 Whiskas Temptations cat treats two for $4 (Mega Saver so the prices are all wonky), used three $1 off 2 coupons (12/6 RP) = $9 or $1.50 each
- $15 TGIF gift card
- First three Twilight books $7.99 each - just realized I bought two of the first book, so I'll have to return that. I really thought I had picked up a copy of the first three! Duh!
- Used four $5 RR's and four $6 RR's, total was $4.38
At another store I burned some more RR's. Sometimes its fun to just "shop"
- 2 Whiskas Temptations cat treats two for $4 (Mega Saver so the prices are all wonky), used $1 off 2 coupon (12/6 RP) = $3 or $1.50 each
- $15 Wendy's gift card
- Ice Cube Tray $2.79
- 2 Walgreens napkins $2.49 each
- Kitty laser toy $4.99
- Used six $5 RR's, total was $1.59
Now for the been-there, done-that transaction - did this twice
- Bayer Breeze 2 Blood Glucose Meter $14.99, used freebie coupon (10/25 RP) and got back $5 RR = $5 profit
- Bayer Contour Blood Glucose Meter $14.99, use freebie coupon (10/25 RP) and get back $5 RR = $5 profit
- One a Day Women's Active Mind & Body Vitamins (50 ct) or regular variety (100 ct) $6.99, used $1 coupon (10/25 RP - $2 Q in 1/3 SS) and got back $6 RR for buying three Bayer items = FREE/$0.01 profit *$10.01 profit all together for Bayer items
- 3 Ramen noodles three for $1
- Used three $2 RR's, total was $0.99
Isn't this adorable? I have a laser that I use to play with my kitties but the one my sister uses died. I figured Bootz and Freckles would love this one.