Be sure to look out for tearpad CVS coupons around the store. You give the coupon to the cashier on one of your orders, they scan it and you're done. You'll get back 4% on CVS/pharmacy brand items from 1/17 - 3/15. It says it doesn't apply to EB purchases, so it probably won't count towards the CVS items that are part of the monthly deals/bonus packs.
CVS - my card
- 2 Oust Surface Disinfectant & Air Sanitizers $3.99 each, used BOGO coupon (1/3 SS) and got back $6 EB ($3 each, monthly deal, Limit 6) = $2.01 profit
- Soy Joy $6, got back $6 EB (monthly deal until 2/20, Limit 6) = FREE *Stupid me, I had already maxed out this deal on my card so I didn't get any EB's. I returned it later on at another store and got back $6 on a money card.
- Renpure Organics conditioner $6.99, will submit for TMF (form on bottle) = FREE
- Used $5 off $20 coupon, $1 EB and $10 EB, total was $1.73
At another store, I bought:
- Dawn Hand Renewal soap $0.96, used $1 coupon (Home Made Simple home mailer) = FREE
- Renpure Organics conditioner $6.99, will submit for TMF at DBF's address (form on bottle) = FREE
- Pepsi 2-liter bottle $1.25 - finished out the Pepsi/Frito deal on this card, got back $10 EB
- 2 Cottonelle Fresh Moist Wipes Combo Packs (84 ct) $5.98 each, used two $0.50 coupon (or 12/13 SS) and got back $6 EB (monthly deal until 2/20, Limit 6) = $4.96 or $2.48 each
- Used $5 off $20 coupon, $6 EB and $6 EB, total was $2.69
Walgreens - did this transaction twice
- Bayer Breeze 2 Blood Glucose Meter $14.99, used freebie coupon (10/25 RP) and got back $5 RR = $5 profit
- Bayer Contour Blood Glucose Meter $14.99, use freebie coupon (10/25 RP) and get back $5 RR = $5 profit
- Got back $3 RR for buying two Bayer items together, $13 overall profit
Then I bought:
- Accu-Check Aviva Care Kit $9.99, used $10 coupon (11/8 SS) and $5 WAG coupon (Diabetes & You magazine, found near Pharmacy) = $5.01 profit *Bought the wrong meter and the WAG coupon beeped, but the cashier pushed it through anyway
- 2 Naked Juices $3.99 each - these finish out the buy 10, get $10 rebate I started a couple weeks ago.
- Borders $25 gift card
- 2 Jergens Ultra Healing lotion (12.5 oz) $4.29 each, used $3 off 2 coupon (12/6 SS) and got back $5 RR = $0.58
- 2 Reese's hearts $0.79 and $0.71 - my total was too low to use the $0.50 circular coupon
- Used $5 RR, $5 RR, $5 RR, $10 RR and $10 RR, total was $0.76
I've been trying to figure out a way to get books 9 and 10 of the Sookie Stackhouse books, so I used the RR's to get the Borders gift card. Free books!