Target - good price for diapers? Saw this deal on Sisterly Savings. Buy three Huggies or Pampers Jumbo Packs of Diapers for $8.99 each, used three $2 coupons for Huggies or $2 Pampers coupons (12/27 P&G) and you'll get back a $5 Target giftcard for buying three = $15.97 or $5.32 each
- Dulcolax Balance (14 doses) $10.99, use $3 coupon (or 12/13 SS or $2 coupon in 1/24 SS), get back $5 EB (Limit 1) and send away for $5 rebate = $2.01 or $1.01 profit
- Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Cavity, Tartar Protection Toothpaste (6.4 oz) $1.99, use $1 coupon (12/27 P&G) and get back $1 EB (Limit 1) = FREE/$0.01 profit
- Ivory Bar Soap 3 pack $0.99, use $1 coupon (12/27 P&G) = FREE (Coupon will probably be adjusted down unless you get a super lenient cashier)
- Renpure Organics Sham/Cond $6.99, BOGO sale and many have TMF tags on them = two for FREE
- Pepsico Products - spend $20, get back $10 EB (same deal as last week?) Includes Tostitos/Lays $3.50, True North or Stacy's $3, Pepsi 8 packs $2, Gatorade/Sobe/Pepsi bottles $1.25 and Amp/Izze/Starbucks Frappuccino $5
January Monthly Deal
- Crave-nx Diet Aid Spray (0.64 oz) $7.99, get back $8 EB (Limit 2) = FREE
Bonus Packs - They can usually be found in a promo aisle somewhere in the store. The deals are good until 2/14. Here's a list of all qualifying items. For some of these items, the limits have been increased, but if you try to buy all of them at once (ie. buy 6 Soy Joy's at once), you won't get all the EB's. To be on the safe side, try to buy one at a time once you're past the limit listed on the label.
- Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi-vitamins (90 ct) $9.99 each, Fish Oil or Vitamin D (120 count) $9.99 - $7.99 each, BOGO sale, use two $5 coupons and get back $3 EB (WYB 2, Limit 6) = $5.01 to $3.01 profit depending on which you buy
- Glade Fabric & Air Spray $3.99, get back $3 EB (Limit 6) - also qualifies for $5 SC Johnson rebate (WYB 3, Limit 3 offers per household) = $2.03 profit for every three bottles you buy. I bought UPC 0 46500 70475 8 and I was able to use bottles from the regular air freshener aisle. *Be sure to buy no more than three bottles at once. Although you can do the SC Johnson rebate three times, you have to submit each rebate separately.
- Oust Surface Disinfectant & Air Sanitizer $3.99, buy two and use $2 off 2 coupon or BOGO coupon (1/3 SS) and get back $3 EB (Limit 6) = $0.02 profit or $2.01 profit depending on coupon *Also qualifies for $5 SC Johnson rebate (WYB 3, Limit 3 offers per household)
- Soyjoy $6, use $2 off 10 coupon (you'd have to buy 2 boxes to use this, 1/3 SS) get back $6 EB (Limit 6) = $2 profit or FREE without coupon
- Olay Pro X (buy $50 worth) $50, use $10 Vocalpoint homemailer (I hope I get this one in the mail too!) or $5 Olay Pro X coupons (1/3 RP), $5 off $25 coupon and $20 GOS (from previous rebate), get back $15 Visa gift card (WYB $50 of P&G items, SCR #551) and submit for $20 Olay rebate = $20 profit *FREE if you don't have a $20 GOS to use, or slightly less profit if your GOS is smaller *Profit could be even higher using multiple $5 coupons. You could also break up the transactions into two to use two $5 off $25 coupons. The RA rebate goes up to $35 if you spend $100, so if you have multiple rebate addresses, you could get even more back. So many ways to do this deal!
- Nature's Bounty Vitamin D $4.99 each, BOGO sale, use two $5 coupons and two $1 RA coupons (not sure if you'll be able to use two at once) = $7.02 profit or $6.02 profit if only allowed to use one RA coupon
- Ester C (60 ct) $8.99 each, BOGO sale, use two $5 coupons (1/3 RP) and two $1 RA coupons = $3.01 profit or $2.01 profit if only allowed to use one RA coupon
- Dulcolax Balance (14 doses) $5.99, use $3 coupon (or 12/13 SS or $2 coupon in 1/24 SS) and submit for $5 rebate = $2.01 profit
- Welch's Grape Jelly $2 each, use $0.55 coupon (1/3 SS) and $1 RA coupon = $0.45
- Sure deodorant $1.50 with in-circular coupon, use $1.50 coupon (1/24 SS) = FREE
- Reach Prevent toothbrush $0.99 with in-circular coupon, use $1 coupon (6/14 SS, 10/4 or 10/18 RP) = FREE/$0.01 profit *Give circular coupon second
- Spend $25, get back $5 RR. Includes Huggies Snug & Dry or Supreme Diapers/Pampers or Goodnites Boy & Girl $8.99 ($1.50 Goodnites coupon 1/17 SS), Pull Ups Boy & Girl $8.99, Huggies Wipes (64 or 72 count) $2.50, Enfamil Lipil Powder (25.7 oz) or Enfamil Premium Lipil (23.4 oz) $22.99
- Spend $20, get back $5 or spend $30, get back $10. Includes a whole bunch of items - Alka Seltzer, Benefiber, Dulculax, Ex Lax, Gas-X, Maalox, Pepto Bismol, Prilosec OTC, Tums or Zantac. Here's a scenario for you: buy 4 Benefibers (16 packets or 20 doses) $5 each, use four $2 coupons and $2 WAG coupon from Diabetes & You magazine (should take off $8 automatically) and get back $5 RR = $2 profit If you can't print four copies of that coupon, use two printables and two $1 coupons (1/10 SS) to make it all FREE
Walgreens Month Long Deals 12/27 - 1/30
- *These are going to be on sale starting 1/31 for $14.99 and give you back a $10 RR, so $10 profit. Be sure to save some coupons for this week (if you have any left!) Bayer Contour Blood Glucose Meter $14.99, use freebie coupon (10/25 RP) and get back $5 RR = $5 profit *Don't buy the meter in the green box or the one with a free attached ac1 (whatever that is) - they won't print the RR's
- Bayer Breeze 2 Blood Glucose Meter $14.99, use freebie coupon (10/25 RP) and get back $5 RR = $5 profit
- If you buy these both together, you'll get the $5 RR for each plus a $3 RR for buying 2 Bayer items = $13 profit overall. Or if you add on a third qualifying item, you'll get back $6 RR for buying three items.
- Neosporin Lip Health $4, buy two and use two $3 coupons and get back $3 RR (WYB 2) = $1 profit
- Wet Ones Antibacterial Wipes (40 pack) $2, buy two and use two $1.50 coupons and get back $1 RR (WYB 2) = FREE
General Printable Rebate Offers
*All four Coors rebates are on this same link. Just scroll down for each separate form:
- #1 Coors Light or Coors Banquet Beer 12 fl oz. (18+ pack) AND $30 of Tostitos Chips/Dips, Pepsi, Condiments, Plastic Cups, Ice, Paper Plates and/or Deli Items - Get back $15 Exp. 2/8/10. Valid only in following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MS, MT, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, WI and WY.
- #2 Coors - Tostitos Chips, Pepsi, condiments, plastic cups, paper plates and/or deli items. Spend $30, get back $10 (Exp. 2/8/10). NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED. Valid in AL, AR, CT, HI, LA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ (YEAH BABY!!!), NY, SD, UT, VA, VT and WV.
- # 3 Coors Light or Banquet Beer AND $20 worth of Tostitos Chips, Pepsi, condiments, plastic cups, paper plates and/or deli items (Exp. 2/8/10). Valid in AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MS, MT, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, WI and WY.
- #4 Coors - Tostitos Chips, Pepsi, condiments, plastic cups, paper plates and/or deli items. Spend $20, get back $7.50 (Exp. 2/8/10). NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED. Valid in AL, AR, CT, HI, LA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, SD, UT, VA, VT and WV.
- Dannon Activia Yogurt Challenge - up to $12 back if not satisfied Exp. 3/31/10
- J&J - Spend $30 on 2 or more of the following brands - Ambi, Aveeno, Clean & Clear, Purpose, Lubriderm or Roc (no trial size or cleansing bars) and get back $10. Valid 1/10 - 2/5/2010 *Also available in 1/10 SS
- Just for Men Touch of Gray Haircolor TMF up to $9.50 Exp. 12/31/2010
- Kotex Panty Challenge - if not satisfied with Kotex product, get back $4 for a new pair of undies Exp. 3/20/10
- Naked Juice (15.2 or 32 oz) Buy 10, get back $10 Exp. 2/1/10 $1 coupon available here
- Neutrogena Clinical Products up to $15 Exp. 4/31/10 $5 coupon available too
- Olay Pro X - buy $50 worth of facial cleansers or moisturizers and get back $20 Exp. 2/19/10
- Olay Quench Lotion TMF Exp. 1/29/2010 Limit TWO rebates!
- Pantene ProV Satisfaction Guarantee - 2x your purchase price (up to $12) Exp. 12/30/2010
- SC Johnson - Buy three, get back $5 (Limit 3 rebates per household) Exp. 6/30/10 ***Although you can do this rebate three times, each $5 rebate has to be mailed separately (yuck). Be careful how you purchase your items so you have enough receipts.