CVS - my card
- Terminator Salvation DVD $24.99
- Used $5 off $20 coupon, $18 EB, total was $3.39, got back $1 EB for using my green tag
Let me tell you, I have had such a brain fart buying movies lately. I bought Terminator at Best Buy last week using a gift card. It wasn't until I got home and had totally unwrapped the DVD that I realized it wasn't the movie, it was a cartoon series about Terminator. Grr. I sold that online since it was opened and I couldn't return it. The week before that, I picked up The Hangover at Best Buy and realized when I got home that it was a Blu-Ray copy. Sigh. At least I hadn't opened that one. By the time I went back that night to exchange it, the store was totally wiped out. DBF found a copy at Walmart that weekend.DBF's card
- 3 Garnier Nutritioniste Cleansing Cloths $5.99 each, used three $1 coupons (10/11 or 12/6 RP) and got back $5 EB for buying $15 worth (Limit 1) = $9.97 or $3.32 each, $4.97 or $1.65 each when you count in the $5 off $20 coupon. I needed the milk anyway, so I would have bought that regardless.
- Half gallon milk $1.89
- Crystal Light individual size $0.50
- Used $5 off $20 coupon and $12 EB, total was $1.34
- 2 Clean & Clear makeup removing wipes $5.99 each, used two $2 coupon (or also here) = $3.99 each
- Clean & Clear foaming cleanser $4.79, used $2 coupon or also here = $2.79
- Lubriderm lotion $3.99, used $2 coupon = $1.99 *Forgot to use the $1 WAG coupon from the Diabetes & You magazine (found near Pharmacy)
- Aveeno Cream Cleanser $7.29, used $2 coupon = $5.29
- Aveeno lotion $2.99, used $2 coupon = $0.99
- RoC Cleanser $9.99 (cheapest I could find), used $3 coupon = $6.99
- Now for the discounts. It took off $3.65 for the Aveeno cleanser, $3 for the Clean & Clear wipes and $2 for the Lubriderm lotion. Figure that one out, I dare you! Walgreens math is unlike any other math on this planet. So all in all, I paid $17.38 OOP for these items and I'll get back $10 for the rebate. Since I used RR's to pay and those RR's were pure profit, I don't mind that this rebate wasn't a moneymaker.
- $10 TGIF gift card
- 4 Ravinia Knee Highs $0.25 each
- The register was beeping on my last coupon, so I moved one of my Naked juices to this transaction - $3.49.
- Used three $5 RR's and two $6 RR's, total was $4.14
After I paid, I realized I wouldn't be able to submit this bottle of juice for the Naked rebate because I needed the receipt for the J&J rebate. Duh! I was thinking about what to do and realized one of the bottles expired in Dec 09, so I returned it at another store (got back cash). Problem solved!
- 4 Naked Juices (15.2 oz) $3.49 each, used two $1 coupons = $11.96
- Ravinia Knee Highs $0.25
- Used $5 RR and $6 RR, total was $1.21
Second store - returned the juice and then bought:
- 4 Naked Juices (15.2 oz) $3.49 each = $13.96
- Ravinia Knee Highs $0.25
- $15 Wendy's gift card
- Used $3 RR and five $5 RR's, total was $1.21
I need to buy two more juices, and then I'll submit for this $10 rebate. I wouldn't normally do this rebate since its not free or a moneymaker, but since I have RR's to burn, its a nice way to turn some of them into cash. Thank you pubbler for telling me about this rebate! :)Now all of my RR's are used up. That happened a lot faster than I had anticipated, but its fine with me. I converted $50 in RR's into $50 in gift cards ($20 at TGIF and $30 at Wendy's) and I'll be getting back $22 in rebates ($10 J&J, $2 Lypsyl and $10 Naked Juice). I bought multi-vitamins, which I don't see freebie deals on very often, a couple of books, some stuff for around the house, some quick dinners and cat treats, which I was totally out of. And because I used RR's that were pure profit, all of this was free. Gotta love that!
My second set of Bayer coupons are on their way, and I'll buy more meters this week so that I'll be set with RR's for the Pepsi deal next week. Speaking of which...
If you have an A&P or Pathmark in your area, its worth your while to stop in and pick up some of these free booklets.