Sunday, January 31, 2010

More Profitable Meters

Less than 48 hours until the start of the last season of Lost....
Walgreens - I was hunting for the Accu-Check meters today, but only found one. The deal was good today only. Oh well
  • Accu-Chek Compact Plus Care Kit or Accu-Chek Aviva Care Kit $14.99, use $10 coupon (11/8 SS) and $5 Walgreens coupon (from Diabetes & You Mag, expires 1/31) = $5 profit
  • Wrigley's gum $1.29 - needed a filler so I could use both coupons and this was all that was around the register. I should have planned that better
  • Total was $1.37
Then separately, I bought three:
  • Bayer Contour Blood Glucose Meter $14.99, use freebie coupon (10/25 RP) and get back $10 RR = $10 profit
  • And a half gallon of milk for $1.99
I was pleasantly surprised when I spotted the blue corn Tostitos at one of the stores
  • 2 Tostitos Blue Corn chips $2 each - these didn't ring up at all, so the cashier entered them in as some random item and I had to pay tax on them
  • Walgreens raisins $1
  • Used $5 RR, total was $0.28

Bought 7 papers at Pathmark for $1.50 each. After DBF's mom's employee discount, I paid $9.41

No comments: