I emptied out Sir Piggy and took my spare change to TD Bank (formerly Commerce) to have it counted for free. I guessed that I had $11 and it added up to $10.97 (booyah!) so I got a free tip calculating card. I was hoping for something a little cooler as a prize, but I can't complain over a freebie.
- 2 Fresh Express salads $1 each
- Baby carrots $1 each
- 5 Bird's Eye Steamfresh veggies $1 each, used five $0.35 coupons (1/10 SS) = $1.50 or $0.30 each *Woops! Just realized three of the ones I bought rang up as $2.99 each. Wonder if its worth taking them back...
- 4 Perdue Short Cuts $5.99 each, BOGO sale and used four $0.75 coupons (1/10 RP) = $5.98 or $1.49 each - these are really good! I think I may go back for some more.
- Half gallon of milk $2.09 - we accidentally dropped this in the garage and the container split. When I brought it upstairs, I totally forgot to put it in the fridge, and by the time I realized it, I had spilled milk all over my carpet and nice warm milk. Yuck.
- Total was $18.54
- 8 Planters nuts $1.99 each, used three $2 off 2 coupons and $1 off 2 coupon (1/3 or 1/24 SS) and $1 Walgreens coupon (from Diabetes & You magazine, took off $8 automatically) = $0.92
- Along with the two I bought the other day, I can now submit for the $10 rebate = $8.10 profit
CVS - bought on Saturday and although the deals are still good now, the $5 coupon expired Saturday.
- 2 Oust Surface Disinfectant & Air Sanitizers $3.99 each, used BOGO coupon (1/3 SS) and got back $6 EB ($3 each, monthly deal, Limit 6) = $2.01 profit
- 2 Cottonelle Fresh Moist Wipes Combo Packs (84 ct) $5.98 each, used two $0.50 coupon (or 12/13 SS) and got back $6 EB ($3 each, monthly deal until 2/20, Limit 6) = $4.96 or $2.48
- Stamps $8.80
- Used $5 off $20 coupon, $6 EB and $8 EB, total was $5.21, got back $1 EB for using my green tag
I'm going to use these two Oust plus some I bought previously to submit for the $5 SC Johnson rebate. A couple folks have questioned me on this, but Oust is a SC Johnson item, so it will qualify. I've now maxed out this rebate (limit three per address) at my address, my parent's address and my boyfriend's address. Most of the items I bought for it were moneymakers, so this was a really fun rebate to do.
Then we bought 2 sodas on DBF's card - total was $3.40. Paid with a $3 EB and a gift card. DBF and I went to see The Book of Eli (paid with an AMC gift card I had) and buying sodas here was so much cheaper than getting anything at the snack bar.
I also cashed in some RR's on Sunday and didn't feel like taking a picture. Got some popping corn, 2 cans of Pringles, a half gallon of milk and some raisins. Used a $2 RR and $5 RR, total was $1.98.
My high-quality Craig DVD player died on me this weekend. It wouldn't turn on no matter what we did, so after my boyfriend took it apart to rescue the Alias DVD trapped inside, I bought a new one at Best Buy, used $14.31 on gift cards I had and paid $30 OOP. I have horrible luck with DVD players for some reason.