For anyone else that may have bought the Tim McGraw cologne like I did the other day, if your receipt says GS at the end of the line, that means it was a gift set and won't qualify for the SCR. I called CS the other day and they researched it for me. I just got an email back saying that since it was a gift set (even though the ounces match exactly what the rebate booklet says), its a no-go on the rebate.CVS - I bought three bags of CVS chips the other day, so I only needed another $24 to qualify for a $10 gift card. We needed soda anyway, so...
- 3 cases Diet Coke $4 each, used $1 off 2 coupon (printable - it went so fast I didn't even get a chance to put the link up in my weekly deal post) and will use these for a $5 Heineken NBPR rebate WYB $10.01 of party essentials (fresh and hot foods, soda and/or ice, HKNNA023)
- Used $2.49 EB, $2.77 EB ($3 adjusted down) and $5.74 EB, paid rest $0.84 with CVS gift card
Then I bought another three cases separately so I could use them towards another Heineken rebate. I qualified for a $10 gift card (got a CVS one) so all in all, I spent $6 on the chips (I'm going to use those plus chips I bought last week for a $6 Budweiser NBPR rebate on $10.01 chips and other stuff) and $22 ($24 - two $1 coupons) on the soda. I'm going to get back $16 in rebates and got a $10 gift card. That's $2 total for all those goodies! And it gave me a chance to convert EB's to a CVS giftcard. Man, do I love beer rebates!
Rite Aid - I'm already getting pretty sick of stepping into RA. Here's what I got today -
- 2 Visine Advanced Relief (15 mL) $4.23 ($5.29 reg price, 20% discount), used $1 in-circular coupon, $3 coupon and got back $2 UP for each (Limit 2) = $1.77 profit for each
- Nexxus Therappe Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo (5.1 oz) $4.79 ($5.99 reg price, 20% discount), used $5 circular coupon (no beeps) = $0.21 profit
- Olay ProX Advanced Cleansing System $23.99 ($29.99 reg price, 20% discount) and two replacement brush heads $8.79 each ($10.99 reg price, 20% discount), used $3 coupon (12/11 RP *This beeped), got back $10 UP (WYB $40, Limit 2) and will submit for $10 rebate (WYB $30) = $18.57 for all three
- Olay ProX Hydra Firming Cream $37.59 ($46.99 reg price, 20% discount), got back second $10 UP and will submit for second $10 rebate (WYB $30) = $17.59
- RA 6 foot Douglas Fir Pre-Lit Tree $31.99 ($39.99 reg price, 20% discount), will use towards $15 Heineken NBPR rebate (WYB $20 of trees, lights or bulbs, HKNNA022) = $16.99
- Pet Bed $4.99 ($9.99 reg price, 50% off sale)
- Hartz Quackers Dog Toy $5.99 and Hartz Cat Toys $1.79 ($3.59 reg price, BOGO 50% off sale) - Gigi and Shadow's Christmas presents
- 4 RA security envelopes $2.39 each, BOGO sale = $4.78 or $1.19 each
So now here's my question for all you RA experts. Since the $3 Olay coupon beeped, does that mean I don't get ANY points for the Olay ProX items on that receipt, or just the price minus the $3 coupon? I haven't been using UP's to pay, so my out of pocket costs on all these transactions has been just the price of the items minus any coupons I might have.
My points balance increased from yesterday to today by five measly points. I spent about $5 out of pocket on the Centrum vitamins, so I'm assuming the increase is from that. Going by that logic, I should be credited for the amount of the Olay items minus $3, right?
Price Chopper - big thanks to Sheila for her PC posts!
- 2 Sparkle Paper Towels (8 pk) $5 each, used $2 off 2 iSave coupon, two $1 coupons (doubled using doubler coupon in circular)
- Total was $4.49 - $2.25 per pack!
Then I bought:
- 2 Pub Cheeses $6.49, BOGO sale - will use towards a $6 Stella Artois NBPR rebate on $10.01 of cheese/crackers (#30618)
- BC Cake Mix $0.49 with iSave coupon and BC Frosting $1.99, used $1 off both coupon (12/11 SS) and doubler coupon from circular = $0.48 for both
- Andy Boy Romaine Lettuce (3 pk) $2.99
- Total was $9.96