(hardy har har har!)
- Zyrtec 24-Hr Tablets (5 ct) $5.99, got back $5.99 EB (Limit 1) = FREE
- 2 Dog/Cat Christmas stockings $3.49 each ($6.99 reg price, 50% clearance) - these didn't ring up automatically, cashier had to adjust price
- Used $2 EB, total was $11.96
- 3 Head & Shoulders Shampoos (Ocean Lift or Extra Volume) $1.57 (clearanced from $6.29) and got back $2 EB for each (Limit 6 bottles total) = $1.29 profit
*I read on SD that you could buy up to three bottles at once for the EB, but I read somewhere else that someone bought four bottles and got $8 EB with no problems. I bought mine three at a time just to be safe.
I picked up another 6 bottles and another Zyrtec at a couple other stores. There's also a $1 off 2 coupon in the 12/11 RP. I'm going to try and find some more tomorrow and use the coupon for even higher profit!
Rite Aid - this transaction is a little off because the cashier rang up one of the decorations twice. I'm going to stop in tomorrow, explain what happened and hopefully I'll get a refund.
- 2 RA Sugar Wafers $1.83 ($2.29 reg price, 20% discount), got back two $1 UP's (Limit 2) = $1.66 or $0.83 each
- Campbells Cream of Mushroom Soup $1.27 ($1.59 reg price, 20% discount) - need for a recipe
- Santa/Snowman Wall Sign $7.49 ($14.99 reg price, 50% clearance)
- Merry Christmas Wall Pocket thingie $9.99 ($19.99 reg price, 50% clearance)
- 2 Christmas Cards $2.49 each ($4.99 reg price, 50% clearance)
- Used $33 in UP's, total was around $4 - less once I get a refund for the double charge