- Revlon Creme Lip Gloss $9.99, used $2 coupon (1/11 or 2/8 SS) and will get back $10.98 ($9.99 + 10% bonus, ESR #4) = $2.99 profit
- Escencia shampoo $8.99, will submit for Try Me Free rebate on bottle (at parents' address) = FREE
- Used $6 RR, total was $11.24
Second transaction - was so happy they let me do this b/c this is the first store I've seen in ages that actually has the Revlon gloss in stock
- Revlon Creme Lip Gloss $9.99, used $2 coupon (1/11 or 2/8 SS) and will get back $10.98 ($9.99 + 10% bonus, ESR #4, rebate in DBF's name) = $2.99 profit
- M&M's $0.50 (filler so I could use RR) - *You need to have one coupon-less item to pair up with any RR's you want to use. Walgreens coupons (from circular or Easy Saver book) don't count towards this requirement, so I could have bought an item on sale with a circular coupon and still used the RR if I wanted to.
- Used $6 RR, total was $3.23
The Revlon wasn't discounted $3 like I had written about in this week's sales. I guess it was excluded from the sale. Sorry for any confusion. My bad!
- Tums Quik Pak clearanced to $2.40, used $2 CRT and $2.25 coupon = $1.85 profit
- CVS cotton rounds (25 count, found in trial size section) $0.99, used $1 CVS skincare coupon (pic here) = FREE and will get back $2 EB when I buy a second one (monthly deal, $2 EB WYB 2, Limit 5)
- Diet Coke $1.69, $1 EB WYB 3 (monthly deal, limit ?)
- Snickers bar (filler) $0.67
- Total was $0.52
Rinse and repeat on DBF's card