- Physician's Formula Organic mascara $9.99, used $1 coupon (2/22 SS - actually remembered it this time!) and will submit for Try Me Free rebate in DBF's name (up to $9.95, *product has to have the Try Me Free peelie on it) = $1 profit
- Diet Coke $1.69, got back $1 EB (WYB 3, monthly deal, bought some previously) = $0.69
- Used $10 EB, total was $0.80
- 4 Cans Purina One Wholesome Goodness dog food four for $5, used four freebie coupons (2/8 RP) = $0.96 profit - cashier took off max value on coupon ($1.49) for each instead of looking up the price - me lovez a coupon-lazy cashier!
- Pert Plus for Men $3.29, used $1 coupon (1/25 SS) and will submit for TMF rebate (*has to have peelie on package) = $1 profit
- Riceworks chips $2.50, used freebie coupon (printable no longer available) = FREE
- Diet Dr. Pepper 2 liter $1.33, used freebie coupon (promo, no longer available) = FREE
- 2 Friendship Sour Creams $1.29 each
- Carrots $1.29
- Macintosh apples $2.01 ($1.49/lb)
- Used $5 catalina, $0.10 bag discount, total was $2.22
I also went to the library to pick up some books I had reserved. I can go online and look up any book I want and the website will tell me which libraries have it available. I can then request that it be sent to the library by me for pick-up - how great is that?!? The only downside is that the library in my town charges $0.25 for every book you request. I used to have them sent to the library in my parent's town because there is no charge, but its been really difficult for me to get over there during the week before they close. And that's not to mention the gas money I've spent driving all the way over there. So I decided to bite the $0.25 bullet and have them sent to the one by me. I spent $2 today for eight books. I've read all of the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris and now I'm moving on to her other series. I hope they're as good!