Song of the Day - George Strait - How 'Bout them Cowgirls - this song makes me think of wide open plains and the wind blowing through my hair...oh George, how I love thee...
I have been selling a lot of stuff on eBay lately and I ran out of shipping boxes yesterday. I could have gone to Target or Walmart, but then I would have to fork over actual cash. Heavens no! So I decided to use up some of my EB's and buy the boxes at CVS.
- Three 8 inch boxes $2.29 each
- Three 12 inch boxes $3.49 each
- Three 18 inch boxes $3.99 each
- 3 bottles Diet Coke $1.69 each, used three freebie coupons (these get mailed to you instead of printing them and it takes a couple weeks) and got back $1 EB for buying three (monthly deal, not sure of limit) = $1 profit. I will get back $1 EB when I buy one more (I've bought 5 so far this month).
- Physician's Formula Organic mascara $9.99, will submit for Try Me Free rebate (up to $9.95 - what's up with that? *product has to have the Try Me Free peelie on it) = close to FREE *There was a $1 coupon in the 2/22 SS but I didn't have it with me. Be on the lookout for TMF's on the bronzers too.
- Used $4.99 EB, $10 EB, $12 EB and $12 EB, total was $0.69
The great thing is that this trip didn't even come close to wiping out my EB's! I used DBF's card and I still have $50.96 left in EB's on that card. A lot of these were close to expiring anyway. And I'll get back $9.95 for the mascara that I'll put right into savings. Love it!
Got these in my mailbox today - Pepsi/Frito coupons from the rebate several weeks back and a Heart Healthy t-shirt from RiteAid (SCR #500). Its actually a pretty nice fabric!
I mailed out some items I sold this morning and I used a $15 gift card I got from an Olay rebate to pay for most of the cost.