Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More Walgreens Clearance

TOTAL FEBRUARY PROFIT $19.63
Walgreens
  • 4 Loreal Natural Match hair colors - clearanced to $4.29 each, used four $2 coupons and $5 off 2 Walgreens Easy Saver coupon (from the monthly book, scanned twice automatically) = $0.84 profit
  • Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer (or can buy Spa Foundation) $9.99, used $2 coupon (1/11 SS - head's up - it expires 2/15) and will get back $10.98 ($9.99 + 10% bonus, ESR #2) = $2.99 profit
  • Used $5.48 on gift cards (still waiting for my Jan. rebates to load, grr) and paid balance of $3.57 in cash

I also picked up some free books at the library today. My library has a system where you look for a book on their website and if its not at that location, you can request it be sent there - all for free! Thanks to a recommendation from my friend Nadia, I'm currently reading the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris and its great to get them for my favorite word - free. Love it!

4 comments:

Amiyrah said...

Sookie Stackhouse series?! They have a series?! Oh Man!

I have a thing for vampire ANYTHING so True Blood is my new favorite show. Thanks for posting this! *adding this series to my birthday list* lol

Chicagolandia said...

Amazing totals! I lvoe reading about your deals.

frugalsuz said...

Amiyrah,
Oh yes, its awesome! I haven't watched the tv series yet, but that's on my netflix list. :)

Chicagolandia,
Thank you! :)

Heather said...

I just finished the Sookie Stackhouse series. I loved them! According to Barnes & Noble, there is another book in the series coming out in May. Let me know if you have any other reading suggestions. I am running out of things to request at the library as well.