- In Style Magazine $3.19 ($3.99 reg price, 20% discount), used $2 coupon and $2 Savingstar coupon = $0.81 profit
- 4 Hartz Crunch & Clean Dog Treats $3.99 each ($4.99 reg price, 20% discount), used four $1 coupons (1/29 SS) and got back two $2 UP's ($2 WYB 2, Limit 2) = $7.96 or $1.99 each
- Lipton Iced Tea Mix $3.99 ($4.99 reg price, 20% discount)
- RA Garlic Powder $0.80 ($1 reg price, 20% discount)
- 3 M&M's $0.99 each, BOGO sale so $1.98 for three
- Used $20 UP, total was ZERO!
The cashier saw the $0.50 peelie coupons on the boxes and started taking them off for me. I said thanks, but told him I had $1 coupons I'd rather use. He said - no worries, you can use both. (headsmack) I had to tell him (twice) that you couldn't use two coupons on one item. His Manager was ringing right next to him too! I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he thought the peelie coupons were RiteAid coupons. But he is the same cashier who rang up some holiday decorations twice for me. And that's all I've got to say 'bout that.