- Blink Tears (0.5 oz) $7.99, used $2 coupon (5/16 RP) and will get back $7.99 (SCR #1) = $2 profit
- 2 Old Spice Red Zone Body Washes $3.50 each, used BOGO coupon (P&G home mailer) and got $4 in +UP rewards (RA cash that prints at the end of your receipt - like CVS's EB's) = $0.50 profit
- 2 Aveeno lotions $3.49 each, used two $3 in-circular coupons = $0.49 each
- Used $5 off $20 coupon, total was $5.68
At another store:
- 2 Old Spice Red Zone Body Washes $3.50 each, used BOGO coupon (cashier entered in as $4.79, P&G home mailer) and got $4 in +UP rewards (RA cash that prints at the end of your receipt - like CVS's EB's) = $1.79 profit
- Aveeno lotion $3.49, used $3 in-circular coupon = $0.49
- Total was $3.23
- Aveeno Ageless Vitality $34.99, used $5 coupon (All You, May issue), $5 in-circular coupon and $5 off $20 coupon = $22.09
Thought this was going to be $39.99, so I'm a bit short of my $50 mark ($45.46) for rebates: $25 RA gift card (SCR #555) and $5 RA gift card (SCR #655). I'll buy two more Aveeno lotions this week. Once I do, I'll have spent $24.54 (I included the cost of the lotions in here - in reality, they almost came out to be free when I factor in the $5/$20 coupons used) and get back $20 rebate for the Aveeno and $30 in RA gift cards = $25.46 profit!
Bought another two OS body washes. FYI - these are with the razors, not body wash in the store. I'll see if they qualify for SCR #101. If not, I'll do the same deal with the deodorants instead. I should have enough coupons from the P&G home mailers and I think there are qualifying coupons in today's P&G. I order my coupons online, so I don't have them in front of me to double check.