- 2 Old Spice Body Sprays $3.50 each, used BOGO coupon (P&G home mailer or can use coupons from 6/6 P&G - not quite the same coupon though) and got back $4 in +UP Rewards = $0.50 profit *This will count towards SCR #101 - spend $25 on P&G items, get back $5. The body wash I bought the other day isn't listed as being included, so I'm assuming it won't count. My rebates haven't gone through on the website yet
- Diet Coke Caffeine Free $1.69 - will get back $1.69 once I buy another bottle of regular Diet Coke (SCR #125)
- Used $4 +UP Rewards from previous transaction, total was $1.80
So here's what I know about the +UP Rewards Program:
- Limit one per transaction. If I'd bought 4 Old Spices, I'd only get back $4.
- They roll - I used rewards from OS to buy more OS, and still got the new reward.
- They aren't linked to any particular card. I used rewards from my wellness card on a transaction where I used my boyfriend's card - no problems.
- No fillers required. Like EB's, you can use the rewards just like cash. This means if you're buying three items and have three coupons, you can still use your rewards on the balance, without getting a fourth item (like you'd have to do at Walgreens).
*Any of this may change in the future. For now, its awesome! Did I miss anything?Acme
- 2 Frigo String Cheeses (12 oz) $3.49 each, used two $1 coupons = $2.49 each
- 2 ICBINB Spreads (15-16 oz) $2.39 each
- Sargento Shredded Cheese $2.49
- Used $5 Acme catalina from previous deal, total was $12.25 and got back $5 catalina for buying 5 participating items = $7.25
I'll use this receipt to submit for a $5 Smirnoff NBPR rebate (WYB $5.01 worth of groceries, Exp. 6/30). There are lots of ways to make this deal a moneymaker, but I don't have the right coupons and my $5 cat was expiring in a couple days.
- 2 Lays Chips $3 each - will use these towards another NBPR rebate from Newcastle ($10 rebate WYB $15 worth of salty snacks)
- Taters $3.38 ($0.99/lb), used $3 off produce WYB 2 Lays coupon (tearpad found in produce & chip aisle) = $0.38
- Used $5 catalina from transaction one, total was $1.38
Separately: Babybel Cheese $3.99, will submit for Try Me Free rebate (found on ebay) = FREE