Rite Aid - think I'm finally finished for the week!
- Biore Steam Activated Cleanser $7.99, will send away for $15 survey = $7.01 profit
- Everlast E-drenaline Energy Shot $5.99 (regular price), used $10 coupon (no beeps!) = $4.01 profit *FYI these are only found at Rite Aid's with GNC items. You can search on RA's website for locations that have GNC products before you go searching the whole store for them. Thanks Monica for the fabulous tip about that!
- 2 Old Spice Red Zone Body Sprays $3.50 each, used BOGO coupon (P&G home mailer) and got $4 in +UP rewards (RA cash that prints at the end of your receipt - like CVS's EB's) = $0.50 profit *Will count towards SCR #101 - spend $25 on P&G items, get back $5
- Listerine Total Care Rinse (500 mL) $3.99, used $1 coupon (5/16 RP) and will get back $3 (SCR #89) = FREE/$0.01 profit
- Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor $9.99, used $4 coupon (6/6 P&G) and will get back $5 (SCR #102) = $0.99
- Gillette Fusion ProSeries Skin Care Item $5.99, used $2 coupon (6/6 P&G) and will get back $2 (SCR #98), also used $1 off $10 of shaving accessories CRT = $0.99
- Used $5 off $20 coupon and three $4 +UP Rewards, total was $3.48
CVS - got the $5/$15 coupon on my oldest card after my last purchases. Bought the ice cream on DBF's card, but no coupons on that one. Nothing on my newest card either.
- 4 Skinny Cow ice creams $1 each, used four $1 Facebook coupon = FREE
- Gillette ProGlide Power or Manual Razor $9.97, used $4 coupon (6/6 P&G) and got back $5 EB (monthly deal, Limit 2 - buy them separately otherwise you may only get one EB) = $0.97
- 2 John Frieda sham/cond $5 each, used two $3 coupons (6/6 SS) and got back $3 EB (monthly deal, limit at least 2) = $1 or $0.50 each
- Used $5 off $15 purchase coupon, $2 EB and $2 EB, total was $2.02, overall profit = $2.98
- 4 more Snapple cases $3.99 each
- Used $10 catalina, total was $7.08 - got back another $10 cat for spending $25 on qualifying items (based on shelf prices)