Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Found the Survey!

Walgreens
  • Gillette ProGlide Power or Manual Razor $9.89, used $4 coupon (6/6 P&G) and got back $5 RR (monthly deal) = $0.89 *Will send away for $5 survey inside package = $4.11 profit
  • 3 John Frieda Sham/Cond $5 each, used three $3 coupons (6/6 SS) and got back $5 RR (monthly deal) = $1 or $0.33 each
  • 4 Knee Highs $0.25 each with in-circular coupon
  • Used four $2.50 RR's, total was $4.63
Bought another razor separately

Bought another razor at CVS (monthly deal there too): $9.97, used $4 coupon (6/6 P&G) and got back $5 EB = $0.97
Its kind of hard to see, but here's what you're looking for. See that little folded paper between the razor and the back of the package? That's the survey. Some folks are reporting that it says the survey is closed, but other folks have still been able to do it. If you're not able to get in right away, try another day. Maybe they have a limit on how many surveys they are accepting each day.
Rite Aid - these rebates are all for my boyfriend's account. Sometimes when I do a lot of shopping like this, I try to just focus on one account at a time so I don't goof myself up. I didn't use any +UP Rewards to pay because there is some glitch in the system today. The register is not accepting the rewards, saying that the customer has to purchase $4 worth of stuff. I didn't want to mess with it, so I just paid cash.
  • Aveeno Ageless Vitality $34.99, used $5 coupon (All You, May issue), $5 in-circular coupon and will submit for $20 rebate = $2.09
  • 2 Old Spice Red Zone Body Sprays $3.50 each, used BOGO coupon (P&G home mailer) and got $4 in +UP rewards (RA cash that prints at the end of your receipt - like CVS's EB's) = $0.50 profit *Will count towards SCR #101 - spend $25 on P&G items, get back $5
  • Used $5 off $20 coupon, total was $26.08

Another store

  • 2 Old Spice Red Zone Body Sprays $3.50 each, used BOGO coupon (P&G home mailer) and got $4 in +UP rewards (RA cash that prints at the end of your receipt - like CVS's EB's) = $0.50 profit *Will count towards SCR #101 - spend $25 on P&G items, get back $5
  • Listerine Total Care Rinse (500 mL) $3.99, used $1 coupon (5/16 RP) and will get back $3 (SCR #89) = FREE/$0.01 profit
  • Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor $9.99, used $4 coupon (6/6 P&G) and will get back $5 (SCR #102) = $0.99
  • Gillette Fusion ProSeries Skin Care Item $5.99, used $2 coupon (6/6 P&G) and will get back $2 (SCR #98), also used $1 off $10 of shaving accessories CRT = $0.99
  • 3 Aveeno Lotions $3.69, used three $3 circular coupons = $2.07 or $0.69 each
  • Used $5 off $20 coupon, total was $14.15

Final store

  • Blink Tears (0.5 oz) $7.99, used $2 coupon (5/16 RP) and will get back $7.99 (SCR #1) = $2 profit
  • 2 Old Spice Red Zone Body Sprays $3.50 each, used BOGO coupon (P&G home mailer) and got $4 in +UP rewards (RA cash that prints at the end of your receipt - like CVS's EB's) = $0.50 profit *Will count towards SCR #101 - spend $25 on P&G items, get back $5
  • 2 Aveeno Lotions $3.49, used three $3 circular coupons = $0.98 or $0.49 each
  • Used $5 off $20 coupon, total was $5.69

Ok, now for the summary. I've spent $53.04 ($34.99 Vitality kit, $18.05 in lotions - pre-coupon price is what matters) towards SCR's #555 & 655.

  • Cash spent: $45.92
  • Rebates coming back to me: $20 Aveeno rebate, $25 RA gift card (SCR #555), $5 RA gift card (SCR #655), $3 (SCR #89), $5 (SCR #102), $2 (SCR #98), $7.99 (SCR #1) and I have $12 in +UP Rewards. That's a profit of $34.07! Once I buy two more Old Spice body sprays, I'll also qualify for another $5 (SCR #101), bringing me up to $39 profit. Not bad for a couple of Rite Aid trips, huh?

ShopRite - went coupon-less shopping! I have a couple Smirnoff NBPR rebates for $20 off $20.01 of groceries, so I bought whatever I felt like today.

  • 4 Francesco Rinaldi sauces $1 each
  • 4 Ronzoni pastas $0.69 each
  • Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $1.69
  • 2 SR sprays $1.79 each
  • Semolina Flour $2.79
  • SR Light Brown Sugar $1.59
  • 2 Red Star Yeast $2.19 each
  • Total was $0.10 bag discount was $20.69 - not too shabby!

6 comments:

Queen said...

well done!

Unknown said...

I think the survey is over because when I enter the code on the website indicated, it does not find a survey. Let me know in case you have success. Thanks!

frugalsuz said...

Queen,
Thanks!

Ashish,
The codes are case sensitive, so make sure if yours has a letter, that you make it capital. I was just able to do one survey. I checked off Walgreens and it went through. I tried another with RiteAid and then Other, and those didn't work. I bet they have a certain amount per store that they allow.

Connie said...

Thanks for the picture/detail about the survey! I checked the razors at Rite Aid today and I think I got one!

Connie said...

Thanks for the tip on the survey! I wouldn't have looked for it otherwise and I'm pretty sure the razor I bought at Rite Aid today has it...thanks again!

frugalsuz said...

Connie,
You're welcome! Hope you're able to do the survey.