Friday, June 25, 2010

Chicken Rebate

Acme - had two $10 catalinas expiring and just received a NBPR rebate for chicken from a houndfriend that expires 6/30. What a perfect combo
  • Perdue Chicken Cutlets $4.99 and Weaver Chicken Patties $6.99 - will submit for $6 Bud Light NBPR rebate (WYB $10.01 of fresh/frozen chicken, offer #28360) = $5.98
  • 4 Vitamin Waters $1 each, used four $0.50 coupons (tearpad found at CVS) = FREE
  • Used $10 catalina, total was $1.98

Repeated this same transaction for a second rebate. This is the first time I'm submitting for a NBPR rebate when my OOP is less than the required purchase amount. In the past, I would have made sure to pay at least $10 total, but I'm betting this will still go through even though I used the $10 cats. Fingers crossed!

5 comments:

mb said...

I found some Heineken NBPR rebates for $5 when you buy an energy drink. Do you think those Everlast e-drenalines could be considered energy drinks?!?!
-mb

frugalsuz said...

I saw those rebates too and had the same thought. The energy drink has to be a four pack and the Everlast is only a two pack. I'm going to use my rebates this week at Walgreens on the Celsius stuff.

Unknown said...

I love the NBPR rebates. I just sent in my chicken one too. I had forgotten about it until the other day when I decided to organize my pile of coupons and other misc. stuff.

mb said...

I didn't remember seeing that the NBPR for energy drinks had to be a 4 pack so I checked again. There are actually 2 different Heineken energy drink rebates - one says 4 pack and the other doesn't!!! So you may be able to find the other one and use it for the e-drenaline. I'm going to try.
-mb

frugalsuz said...

mb,
Oooooh, really? I just checked the one I bought against the ones online right now and you're totally right! That's awesome! Thanks so much for letting me know. Off to bid...