A couple folks have asked me about the Staples Rewards for buying Duracell batteries back in December. I got my rewards today and DBF got his yesterday, so hopefully they're all in the mail now. Speaking of rebates, I got my Bioluxe rebate back already! I mailed that in on 1/8 and got it yesterday. It came as a Visa prepaid gift card, so I can use it anywhere, not just CVS. I'm thinking I'm going to turn it into a Rite Aid gift card.
ShopRite - bought all this stuff yesterday but after my sister and I enjoyed the three hour Lost-a-thon, I was too tired to post. I hope you can all forgive me. :)
- 4 Mission tortillas $1.49 each, used four $0.75 coupons (1/10 SS) = FREE
- 4 Perdue Turkey Meatballs $1.84 each, used four $0.75 coupons (database shows these were from the 12/6 RP but expired on 1/31, I had no problems using them though!) = $1.36 or $0.34 each
- 3 Perdue Short Cuts $2.49, used three $0.75 coupons (1/10 RP) = $2.97 or $0.99 each
- 5 bags Perdue chicken breasts/strips/nuggets $2.99 each
- 2 Bugles $1.50 each - total impulse buy, I was hungry!
- Golden Delicious apples $0.99/lb = $1.73
- Grapes $0.99/lb = $3.28
- SR Muenster cheese $2.35
- 2 Portuguese rolls $0.55 each
- Got $0.15 bag discount, total was $29.49
CVS - DBF's card
- 2 Dove Men's Care body washes $5.49 each, used two $1.75 coupons (for bar soap but same code as the bottle so no beeps, cashier may veto these in which case you could use the $1.25 coupon in same insert - 1/31 RP), got back $10.98 EB ($5.49 each, Limit 2) = $3.50 profit
- Used $1 EB and $6 EB, total was $1.25
Repeated this same transaction on my card today:
- 2 Tostitos $2 each
- Red Baron pizza $2.50
- Walgreens $10 gift card
- Used $5 RR and $10 RR, total was $1.50 *Buying gift cards with RR's is very YMMV
There's a new Physician's Formula rebate available for the Bamboo Compacts, but you have to have the Try Me Free sticker from the package. Why do they do that anyway? So annoying. I've spotted them at Rite Aid and CVS and the peelies go fast, so if you see them, snag them. That way, you can do the rebate when you want to.